My sister

legend38

Reaction score
Don't know how many of you saw it, but my sister was on King 5 news earlier this week, she was mugged in down town Seattle. Under not very good judgement, she chased the guy down an alley, tackled him, and put him in an arm bar, and started screaming for help, she got lucky. Q13 is interviewing her tonight so I told her to wear her Sherman jersey, and yell LOB at the end. She said no way, so I had to pull out the "if you love me you will" card, she agreed. Hopefully Coach Carroll or some of the LOB are watching the news tonight. :thirishdrinkers:

Cartire

Reaction score
Glad shes ok.

But have to admit, when I saw the thread title, and the poster, I had a more wild imagination before reading the post.

OP
OP
L

legend38

Reaction score
Cartire":y8fzmuiw said:
Glad shes ok.

But have to admit, when I saw the thread title, and the poster, I had a more wild imagination before reading the post.
Are you calling me the .net pervert? I'm fine with that. :D

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
First of all, glad she's OK.
Secondly, she wasn't very smart to do what she did.
Thirdly, she sounds like a bit of a bad ass. Good for her!
Lastly, how about the Sherm jersey to rep the LOB and a "Go Hawks" at the end of the interview to rep Russ and the offense?

EDIT: NM on my last point. I now see she was interviewed yesterday. If you have a link to watch it, please post.

drdiags

Reaction score
Good for her. Glad she wasn't seriously hurt but proud that she stood up against being victimized. Sure, the safe thing is to keep clear and not risk your life for material things but sometimes you feel enough is enough.

The criminal probably will get off with some slap on the risk and continue his life of crime but maybe this will make him think twice about how he makes ends meet. Just as easily as she could have been hurt running down the suspect, the criminal could have been shot for trying to steal some stuff that wouldn't give much profit for the risk.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
Good for her. Sounds like a football player, lots of muscle but lacking a couple brain cells

OP
OP
L

legend38

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":3h5jlg7q said:
Good for her. Sounds like a football player, lots of muscle but lacking a couple brain cells
She is an RN, no brain cells lacking, just a bad ass.

Spiderdan

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":2f0fxbnh said:
An arm bar? Seriously?

Not a crippler crossface?
An arm bar is a serious move. A good one could break an arm or cause extreme pain. They also have the benefit of keeping major vital organs away from your opponent/attacker/whatever. The crippler crossface is a rasslin move that looks good on tv, but has little practical value and was popularized by a man with great talent, but sadly suffered from mental issues that led to a great tragedy.

chris98251

Reaction score
Is this the women that sized him up and thought he was a wimp and took him down and he started whining. He had also hit like 4 other cars in that area the same day and they found a lot of stuff in his possession. Kudos for her moxie, glad she came out with just a few scrapes, but she rolled the dice, glad the guy wasn't packing anything that could have been a weapon.

chris98251

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":gdp22qkv said:

Kind of like this post.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
From what I see you sister is a great, confident girl. As a brother with four sisters, I don't recommend what she did, but good for her.

OP
OP
L

legend38

Reaction score
chris98251":3h23ag8v said:
Is this the women that sized him up and thought he was a wimp and took him down and he started whining. He had also hit like 4 other cars in that area the same day and they found a lot of stuff in his possession. Kudos for her moxie, glad she came out with just a few scrapes, but she rolled the dice, glad the guy wasn't packing anything that could have been a weapon.
Three knives in the backpack, and crack in is asshole, no joke.