Next game

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
The next game coming up on Sunday against the Rams will tell us a lot about this team. Against Dallas, they got smacked in the mouth instead of being the ones doing the smacking. I saw a glaring lack of energy by this team at home that I have not seen in a long time. Super Bowl hangover? Entitlement of the best home field advantage in football? Whatever it was that we had to stomach yesterday, the next game will tell lots.

The Rams have given the Seahawks trouble in the past. Their d-line is unmatched by any other team. I worry about our o-lines ability to handle their d-line. The game last year in St Louis easily could have been a loss. 10:00 game on the road in St. Louis. Yikes. This shapes up to be a scary matchup for our offense. If they play anything close to what we saw yesterday, we will be looking at a loss to the Rams.

The next game will tell us if this team is capable of digging deep and playing like the Champions that they are. If they go into Sundays game with the same type of complacency that we saw yesterday, I fully expect a loss. From the coaching staff on down, yesterday was a prime example of complacency. If there is anything close to a must win game this early in the season, Sunday will be it!

Largent80

Reaction score
I agree and we get the luxury of watching them tonight. I am a Ram fan for 1 day !!!!!!!!