Calling the next 4 games.

Rainger

Reaction score
At the start of the year I would NEVER have said this, but they cant sleep on the Jets! I agree with the KC fear, but I think the team will be way better against the 9ers this time around. But the Jets just beat the Bills.

OP
OP
CalgaryFan05

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
I think a lot of folks would probably say Bills or Eagles. The Jets just beat the Bills. Eagles would have lost to Cowboys (had Prescott been in there) or to the Texans last Thurs if Houston had a competent QB. Pierce the rb for Houston, who is solid too, ran for 139 yards on them. Just think what K9 would do to them. Seahawks have a better OL than Houston at this point.
The Texans was the reality reveal game for the Eagles, IMO. Like I said, I didn't see the entire game, but if they aren't dissapointed in that (and their fans) - well, they're not paying attention. The only frikken thing that I've EVER liked about the Eagles was Reid. And even he's testing me with the Chiefs.

I think the Eagles started to believe their own press clippings. And, I believe that the announcer (forget who called the game) used the term "Witnessed the unravelling of the Bills".

Paper Tigers. Not NOTHING. But not the big 8 headed scary monsters everyone's been claiming.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Haven’t been this excited since 2012!

Geno makes this offense so much more enjoyable to watch!

Let’s go!

Undefeated from here on out!

Jegpeg

Reaction score
By my reckoning should be favorites in our next 4 I would be happy with 3-1:
Buccs 60% chance to win, Raiders 80%, Rams 65%, Panthers 85% which would mean on averare 2.8 wins.

I don't agree with the NFC is very weak this year, the inter-conferance games are 18-18 which implies pretty much parity among the conferances. People say it is weak because the Packers, Rams, Buccs and Cards have imploded but the exact opposite has happened with ourselves, the Eagles, the Vikings and the Giants. The NFC is as strong as it was leat year just with totally different teams, of the teams with 11+ Wins last season only the Cowboys are doing well this season.

Having said that yes we can get to the superbowl this season, I would put us behind the Eagles and the Cowboys. I am not sure about the Vikings they have consistently beaten weak teams and lost in Philly (no disgrace there) I'd like ot reserve judgement on them until after they have played the Cowboys and Bills.

OP
OP
CalgaryFan05

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
I'd like ot reserve judgement on them until after they have played the Cowboys and Bills.
I'd agree with that. I'm still worried about them tho. I don't know why not worried about the cowboys.

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
From what I've seen this year I predict, two, or at most three more losses all season. Maybe one to the Chefs, as expected, but I'd bet the second will be some team nobody expects to beat us. Somehow I think we beat both SF and Dallas. I don't know why, just a feeling.

Wartooth

Reaction score
Keep using the tight ends and K9... Gino's got the wheel, and it's working! This offence could be a machine by playoff time... And, how about our rookie tackles; and the defense?! The Hawk's are playing team ball again!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Some tough games coming up. Going 5-3 with that schedule would be pretty solid. Finishing at 11-6? There's no way more than a couple people actually saw this coming. Not that I would complain about a 10-7 season and a playoff birth. The way they are locked in, IF they stay reasonably healthy, I don't see any reason they can't finish with 11 wins.
What a year.

OP
OP
CalgaryFan05

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Keep using the tight ends and K9... Gino's got the wheel, and it's working! This offence could be a machine by playoff time... And, how about our rookie tackles; and the defense?! The Hawk's are playing team ball again!
THIS!

Latest posts