GOOD GAME Hawk fans.

Pantherfan527

Reaction score
Been busy as hell at work, meant to stop by and say what a game, y'all beat us again. Good Game guys.

Polaris

Reaction score
Pantherfan527":1ddlfspb said:
Been busy as hell at work, meant to stop by and say what a game, y'all beat us again. Good Game guys.

Thanks. What is it about your Panthers that always makes our games seem like catfights (pun definitely intended) and we seem to always visit you every year?

Good luck with the Saints.

OP
OP
P

Pantherfan527

Reaction score
Polaris":1sr8xh0y said:
Pantherfan527":1sr8xh0y said:

Thanks. What is it about your Panthers that always makes our games seem like catfights (pun definitely intended) and we seem to always visit you every year?

Good luck with the Saints.

Good question, i was certain we would get blown out TBH, our defense disappeared as of late. But I know y'all defense has struggled too, but man it looked like the #1 and #2 def facing off again.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Pantherfan527":1rz80gmr said:
Good question, i was certain we would get blown out TBH, our defense disappeared as of late. But I know y'all defense has struggled too, but man it looked like the #1 and #2 def facing off again.

Maybe our Offenses just suck.

Polaris

Reaction score
HawkFan72":y017mgwz said:
Pantherfan527":y017mgwz said:

I like his version better. :D

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, I think it's safe to say TAKE THE UNDER on games between these two teams in Carolina.
Good luck the rest of the season. Was an ugly one no doubt, and both teams left a lot of points on the boards, no doubt.

kearly

Reaction score
HawkFan72":14iy62ye said:
Pantherfan527":14iy62ye said:

Not quite, but between the two teams they probably left 24-31 points on the field from timely mistakes.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
we play @ carolina every year because years ago tom brady whined about traveling west so now they have to make sure east coast teams don't have to do it very much, meanwhile west coast teams like the seahawks have to travel more than any other team every single year.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Hawknballs":b4w7aoks said:
we play @ carolina every year because years ago tom brady whined about traveling west so now they have to make sure east coast teams don't have to do it very much, meanwhile west coast teams like the seahawks have to travel more than any other team every single year.

Thats not really the case at all.. we played at Carolina because of schedule rotation.

If we finish in the same place this year, we will get Carolina at home the next two years (because they're coming here in 2016 no matter what)

Just the way the rotation goes sometimes.

OP
OP
P

Pantherfan527

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":3t3x54zo said:
Hawknballs":3t3x54zo said:

Thats not really the case at all.. we played at Carolina because of schedule rotation.

If we finish in the same place this year, we will get Carolina at home the next two years (because they're coming here in 2016 no matter what)

Just the way the rotation goes sometimes.

I remember reading an article were Carroll was talking about he hopes we y'all play in Seattle next year (it was during the off season before schedule came out), he mentioned something about playing us at our house twice, but i still get confused not he schedule on rotations when it comes to teams that finish in same division rank, and play each other.

OP
OP
P

Pantherfan527

Reaction score
kearly":2oy1us98 said:
HawkFan72":2oy1us98 said:
Pantherfan527":2oy1us98 said:

Not quite, but between the two teams they probably left 24-31 points on the field from timely mistakes.

They sure did, but the same goes for the other games, the fumbles, FG's and INT's in opponents territory has been the issue for both teams when we play each other.

Latest posts