NFC W Pick: Congrats to bigskydoc!!!! He won.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nanomoz

Reaction score
nanomoz":chmfj976 said:
F, (R), S, (C)

Week 7 change: Kam likely being out makes me very nervous.

F, (R), C, (S)

iigakusei

Reaction score
(R) - Rams Lose
(F) - Niners Lose
S - Seahawks Win
(C) - Cardinals Lose

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
(F) - Last week I thought the Niners might take the win, but going with the Bucs this week. I think they are the least bad team of the two.

R - Mostly wishing here.

S - I think Palmer is questionable again, may change this pick later but I don't see AZ winning with Stanton v Hawks.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
(F) (R) S.

I'm pretty sure one of the first two will end up winning, though...We'll see. I may change my mind between now and Sunday.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
(F) (R) S (C)

I think that our southern practice field will Yield a win for the Seahawks.

A

Anonymous

RolandDeschain":31c97kv8 said:
(F) (R) S.

I'm pretty sure one of the first two will end up winning, though...We'll see. I may change my mind between now and Sunday.

Negative. Your choices are sound.

BigSkyDoc is a visionary. To be successful, one must emulate that which has demonstrated marked success and duplicate.

It's trying to catch that bastard sleeping on a pic, somehow, that is the hard part. It's the only chance we have to beat his clairvoyant ass.

DBMack too, she is on fire.

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":3inncb02 said:
RolandDeschain":3inncb02 said:
(F) (R) S.

Negative. Your choices are sound.

BigSkyDoc is a visionary. To be successful, one must emulate that which has demonstrated marked success and duplicate.

It's trying to catch that bastard sleeping on a pic, somehow, that is the hard part. It's the only chance we have to beat his clairvoyant ass.

DBMack too, she is on fire.

Neither of you will get closer to either of them this week. Well, as the picks are now.

And if you meant your plan is to copy BSD, I wouldn't always trust his initial picks. He's funny.

Fade

Reaction score
WEEK 7 Picks: (R), (F), S

-------------------------------------------

(3-3) Rams vs (3-3) Giants in London

I think the Rams are better than the Giants, but I don't like the Rams in this spot. Playing a 2nd straight road game 6,000 miles away @ 6:30 AM. (This counts as a Rams home game, tough break.)

Pick: Giants

(2-3) Buccaneers @ (1-5) 49ers

The Bucs are still in the hunt for the division, and already have a win over ATL in their pocket. The 9ers are in shambles, and are playing for the #1 pick.

Pick: Buccaneers

UPDATE---CHANGING MY PICK

(4-1) Seahawks @ (3-3) Cardinals

Wolf Grey = Seahawks Win.

6 3955297

Pick: Seahawks

Laloosh

Reaction score
(F) S (C)

Rams game already under way so no prediction for them.

A

Anonymous

Laloosh":1gy0to9u said:
(F) S (C)

Rams game already under way so no prediction for them.

Not to worry Erik, it's only one point, and the in last 6 games of the season you'll have a much better opportunity to make up ground.

I predict bigskydoc and DBMack both loose track of reality at the midway point. It's Chris-9 you'll need to watch out for; he's hungry, and motivated. A lethal combination.

Not to take away anything from the others also tied up top, as each has skills, I just think the pressure will get to them. Stay focused on the prize and your time will come, my friend; your time, will come.

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
Ties suck, especially when they are in the division. For this game, there is no point for a tie or loss so there are now only 2 points available for this week. Chart is updated.

No NFC W team won this week - that hasn't happened in 5 years, since Oct 23rd 2011.

Three players stay in first place with 15 points: bigskydoc, dbmack and Timmahawk.

----

About halfway through the game now - 20 points have been available so far and 31 remain available to get including 4 weeks with 4 points.

Timmahawk

Reaction score
S C

But I fully expect one or both teams to lose after that disaster tonight, but I can't pick against the Hawks vs NO, and Car is a train-wreck so going with both NFCW teams winning

A

Anonymous

Timmahawk":21vmvxu6 said:
S C

But I fully expect one or both teams to lose after that disaster tonight, but I can't pick against the Hawks vs NO, and Car is a train-wreck so going with both NFCW teams winning

Nice showing Timma.

Stay on your toes, I'm coming for you.

:mrgreen:

b8rtm8nn

Reaction score
Seahawks Win
Cardinals Win

I actually expect both teams to play with a surreal level of intensity of wipe away the nastiness of a tie

Status
Not open for further replies.