Carson done for season

Scottemojo

Reaction score
ringless":mmsudoyw said:
Carson's done for season per family member.
The way he went down it was pretty obvious.

That new contract lost it's shine in less than a week.

drdiags

Reaction score
Lousy luck. Maybe Stanton can take them home, you guys have a good head start with that 8-1 record. Stanton did well in Carson's absence earlier but it will be tough. Sorry to hear for you Cardinals fans. Arians seems to have some coaching chops though, I wouldn't sell him short.

davidonmi

Reaction score
With those weapons and that oline, Stanton will do fine

uncle fester

Reaction score
Stanton did more than ok in his last stint. I don't see much of a drop off this time round.

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
That sucks, Cards deserved to see where they could get with Palmer this season. Can't really see them getting a win from their remaining NFC West games with Stanton behind center.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
SomersetHawk":15qoytgl said:
That sucks, Cards deserved to see where they could get with Palmer this season. Can't really see them getting a win from their remaining NFC West games with Stanton behind center.

I can. That guy has a rapport with Brown that is sick.

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
Scottemojo":94qba9dd said:
SomersetHawk":94qba9dd said:

I can. That guy has a rapport with Brown that is sick.

I love watching Brown, he's exciting for sure, and I'd be happy to be wrong (as long as the wins don't come against us).

drdiags

Reaction score
uncle fester":1pluzy58 said:
Stanton did more than ok in his last stint. I don't see much of a drop off this time round.

I tend to weasel-word since working in Engineering, absolute statements are like sharks smelling blood. Got to leave yourself an out.

endzorn

Reaction score
You know, that dude has earned a ton of respect from me the last two years. He was a punch line for a few years and Arians brought out the best in him. I respect his mobility as much as any so-called pocket passer in football. This is tough news for him.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
A shame. I never want to see any player hurt. Personally though, I'm not so sure there's much of a drop-off with Stanton. Hoping I'm wrong when the Cards and Hawks play tho.

ivotuk

Reaction score
drdiags":u0w29ha3 said:
uncle fester":u0w29ha3 said:

I tend to weasel-word since working in Engineering, absolute statements are like sharks smelling blood. Got to leave yourself an out.

Bravo Sir! I applaud your approach. :)

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
I'm sorry Ringless but even with this you guys still have a decent shot at winning the division. How about you pull for both of us to sweep the Ninners? That way we both make the playoffs. Seriously even with this news the Cards aren't done.

rideaducati

Reaction score
drdiags":7uwmchjb said:
uncle fester":7uwmchjb said:

What kind of train do you drive?

OP
OP
R

ringless

Reaction score
Im happy you guys have more class about it then some posters on other boards. I am not sold on Stanton personally, and Carson has been performing at a top 10 QB level for the last year. 14-2 in his last 16 games.... I doubt Stanton would have had us at 14-2 if he had played those same 16 games....

He's a backup for a reason, and Palmer has performed admirable... 11 TD's to 3 interceptions with today being his worst game of the season and we were still in it. Stanton when I watched him on the all 22 film earlier this season frustrated me. He holds on to the ball too long, takes sacks instead of throwing it away. I will admit I hated him when he started against the Giants in the sense that he stared down his recievers but he got better by the time he played the Broncos... But I just feel we were one player away from losing it all after all the injuries already and this is it....

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
The Cardinals have a chance to win the division, but I think its more because of the Seahawks and 49ers than Drew Stanton.