Carson done for season

3Girls'HawkDad

Reaction score
rideaducati":ma513da8 said:
drdiags":ma513da8 said:
uncle fester":ma513da8 said:
Stanton did more than ok in his last stint. I don't see much of a drop off this time round.

I tend to weasel-word since working in Engineering, absolute statements are like sharks smelling blood. Got to leave yourself an out.

What kind of train do you drive?

The one the cholos painted balloon letters on? I saw that one

chris98251

Reaction score
Well Arians has rallied that team, now they may rise up another step, I think the biggest piece that will be missed is his leadership and toughness, not that I wanted the Cards to win, I just wanted to beat them with their best available.

It's a long season with a lot of twists of fate, hang in there Ringless.

RedAlice

Reaction score
davidonmi":fb9h4ycl said:
With those weapons and that oline, Stanton will do fine

The Cards did not look like Palmer was the reason for their success. They will do fine w Stanton.

The family I was with at the game (all massive hard core Cards fans since the team arrived in AZ ) - did not even think this was a bad thing.

Btw - Cards fans are awesome. Great game today, even without the win I had a good time and loved the day.

drdiags

Reaction score
rideaducati":79aiwlsv said:
drdiags":79aiwlsv said:
uncle fester":79aiwlsv said:
Stanton did more than ok in his last stint. I don't see much of a drop off this time round.

I tend to weasel-word since working in Engineering, absolute statements are like sharks smelling blood. Got to leave yourself an out.

What kind of train do you drive?

Lionel.

gargantual

Reaction score
At least we'll have some good film on Stanton going into our games against them. We've had a history of getting ripped up by backup and from-out-of-nowhere QBs until getting adjusted to them.

Never like hearing about anyone getting hurt, but the Cards are way overdue for a little luck other than the good kind..... it's their turn!

RunTheBall

Reaction score
ringless":28esudu5 said:
Im happy you guys have more class about it then some posters on other boards. I am not sold on Stanton personally, and Carson has been performing at a top 10 QB level for the last year. 14-2 in his last 16 games.... I doubt Stanton would have had us at 14-2 if he had played those same 16 games....

He's a backup for a reason, and Palmer has performed admirable... 11 TD's to 3 interceptions with today being his worst game of the season and we were still in it. Stanton when I watched him on the all 22 film earlier this season frustrated me. He holds on to the ball too long, takes sacks instead of throwing it away. I will admit I hated him when he started against the Giants in the sense that he stared down his recievers but he got better by the time he played the Broncos... But I just feel we were one player away from losing it all after all the injuries already and this is it....
One thing this is good about Stanton though is he doesn't turn the ball over.

Chawks1

Reaction score
ringless":74bnoqt2 said:
Carson's done for season per family member.

Sorry to see this. Carson is one of the good guys. Stanton knows Ariens scheme and he doesn't turn the ball over so he should be ok. The key is your D creates turnovers which give them shorter field.