Even if the Cardinals lose the division at the last minute..

kearly

Reaction score
Bruce Arians would still win Coach of the Year, most likely. I think he's totally got it in the bag, and deservedly so.

The only plausible challenger I see is Mike Pettine if his Browns finish the year on a tear.

Trrrroy

Reaction score
He deserves it. Great coach and he seems like a likable dude. Which is sort of a bummer, really. It's much easier to hate a team when with a Harbaugh-esque character calling the shots.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
I was shocked that he didn't win it last year. Even if they implode, I think that he should win it in a nod to the job he has done both last year and this year.

- bsd

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
kearly":1b62v1h6 said:
Bruce Arians would still win Coach of the Year, most likely. I think he's totally got it in the bag, and deservedly so.

The only plausible challenger I see is Mike Pettine if his Browns finish the year on a tear.
Browns like Atlanta and San Diego have brutal schedules here on out and I expect at worst Arizona goes 11-5 which will be good enough for the 5 seed over either Detroit or Green Bay. Given Dallas and San Francisco are done and Philadelphia will win the NFCE while New Orleans gets the 4th seed at 8-8.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Arians should get it because he coaches a team in the toughest division in the NFL. Browns are playing a last place schedule. They are winning but still haven't played any teams from NFC West. If they did, their record wouldn't look as good as it does. Then, Pettine wouldn't even been considered.

HawkGA

Reaction score
I wonder if a team has ever won two straight super bowls and the head coach not been named coach of the year in either of those years.