Dallas/Philly

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Philly winning helps Seattle, but even it that wasn't the case I'd root for them just because they're playing Dallas.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
SeatownJay":11yxzkcx said:
Philly winning helps Seattle, but even it that wasn't the case I'd root for them just because they're playing Dallas.
Exactly!

NJlargent

Reaction score
Even though a Philly win helps us, I can't stand them and am rooting for Dallas. Plus nobody can score on us so we do not need any help.

mikeak

Reaction score
They must not have know it was a live ball. Kind of like McNabb waiting for second OT.

Philly people aren't very smart

vonstout

Reaction score
The team we play has lost their next game for the last 7 or 8 weeks. The Eagles returner must know that and just decided it wasn't worth catching the opening kickoff!!!

Erebus

Reaction score
I'm not so sure about who to root for. Dallas is a much better road team than home team. We might be better off with them as the division winner so they can lose in the first round to the 6th seed.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
I am convinced that Romo's injury has killed his arm strength. So, is Philly smart enough to recognize that and make him complete deep or sideline passes? So far, they are single covering the short middle and paying for it.

And Murray reminds me a bit of Chris Warren.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Scottemojo":9cpyq55t said:
I am convinced that Romo's injury has killed his arm strength. So, is Philly smart enough to recognize that and make him complete deep or sideline passes? So far, they are single covering the short middle and paying for it.

And Murray reminds me a bit of Chris Warren.
Speaking of Murray, he's due for a fumblefest. :th2thumbs:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
They need to hit Romo hard and often. So far they've given him too much time.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Also might be nice to cover the TE...... much holding going on by little D's o-line, they are mugging Philly.

NJlargent

Reaction score
Watching this game really makes me wonder if there is a problem our opponent experiences the following week

bandiger

Reaction score
Look at that O-line, Romo has a nice clean pocket with tons of time while ours lets free men in every other pass. Wilson got beat up :p