Michael Oher cut...

pehawk

Reaction score
Poor dude got cut. I've been a fan ever since his life story, Precious, came out.

I'd love to give him a sniff.

kidhawk

Reaction score
I'm hearing conflicting reports. One saying he was cut so the Titans wouldn't have to guarantee his salary, which they would have to do if he'd been on the roster tomorrow, and the other claiming he failed a physical....I know he was put on IR for a toe injury, so maybe they were looking for a way to cut bait and gave him a physical before he was healed?

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
Dude can play though. I've always had a weird thought he could play LG too. That's a bit crazy, I know.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Let's jump on that. We need OL help and he could at least provide good depth.

crosfam

Reaction score
"Hey, Blindside. Want another ring? Vet minimum ($800K or so) to play with champions again" Depth and spot starter at Tackle or Guard.

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
This could be the type of under the radar, cheap move that could pay off huge.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
I would love it if they'd kick the tires. At the very least he could call a better game than Bevell.

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
FYI It was the Blindside, not Precious.

We just lost the Super Bowl, how some people can use humour in a time like this disgusts me.

Also, Zeb's one man mission to quash Bevell hate with irony and sarcasm is reminiscent of our friend Anthony! Like Anthony, I suspect Zeb's motives come from a deeper affection. So Zeb, what's your favourite thing about Bevell? I like his shoulders. They look so puny and weak I doubt they could carry a backpack, let alone an offense half a yard.

Does Sandra Bullock still come to games with Big Mike? If so I'm all for it.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
SomersetHawk":3r19nzum said:

We just lost the Super Bowl, how some people can use humour in a time like this disgusts me.

Also, Zeb's one man mission to quash Bevell hate with irony and sarcasm is reminiscent of our friend Anthony! Like Anthony, I suspect Zeb's motives come from a deeper affection. So Zeb, what's your favourite thing about Bevell? I like his shoulders. They look so puny and weak I doubt they could carry a backpack, let alone an offense half a yard.

Lighten up, Francis. Plenty of people use humor in times of grieving. There's no right or wrong way to react to such devastating circumstances

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
-The Glove-":weazfasv said:
SomersetHawk":weazfasv said:

Lighten up, Francis. Plenty of people use humor in times of grieving. There's no right or wrong way to react to such devastating circumstances

Haha. Lol.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
SomersetHawk":35ba3f9w said:

No it wasn't Blind Side. Not all movies about obese African-American men are the same story, Somerset. Save your Euro racism for threads between Peaches, thENGLISH and yourself, aye?

hawkfan68

Reaction score
pehawk":1lm9os7l said:
SomersetHawk":1lm9os7l said:

No it wasn't Blind Side. Not all movies about obese African-American men are the same story, Somerset. Save your Euro racism for threads between Peaches, thENGLISH and yourself, aye?

All this time I was thinking Precious was a story on Serena and Venus Williams. Women built like men. You learn new things on here every day.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
pehawk":1nhsmc59 said:
SomersetHawk":1nhsmc59 said:

It was the Green Mile, no?

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":2nm4mk3e said:
Colour and flavour.

Alright god damn it, enough with the racism. Men of color do not taste any different than regular men.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
pehawk":277jrufa said:
Zebulon Dak":277jrufa said:
Colour and flavour.

Alright god damn it, enough with the racism. Men of color do not taste any different than regular men.

Sure they don't.

its_always_sunny_in_philadelphia_cannibal_and_racist_season_4.jpg