Why your team sucks

ringless

Reaction score
This article couldn't help me think of anyone but Rex lol. Mainly bc of the Jeff fisher references.

But hey it's not like the cardinals have had much more luck. The comments are great this year for sure. I love all
Of these. Last years cardinal one was alright but I loved the prior year when we "got a great deal on a used karlos dansby with only 150k miles on it" lol

Rex

Reaction score
Excellence breeds jealousy which explains the sad offering from deadspin. Dominating defense and ball control offense is not standard fare for making the playoffs given the rules changes favoring offense, it is how 3 of 4 teams in the NFC West are built. Fisher wants to compete within the division and I believe this Rams team already can. No less a record than 9-7 for the Rams. By this halloween egg will also be worn on the face of many a nonbeliever and a bed bug infestation of their crotch in order as well.

Everything written about Kroenke was however true and I suspect was submitted by employees at Rams Park.

Maulbert

Reaction score
Rex":1wmok28i said:
Excellence breeds jealousy which explains the sad offering from deadspin. Dominating defense and ball control offense is not standard fare for making the playoffs given the rules changes favoring offense, it is how 3 of 4 teams in the NFC West are built. Fisher wants to compete within the division and I believe this Rams team already can. No less a record than 9-7 for the Rams. By this halloween egg will also be worn on the face of many a nonbeliever and a bed bug infestation of their crotch in order as well.

Everything written about Kroenke was however true and I suspect was submitted by employees at Rams Park.

Excellent? The Rams? Jealousy? I'm just.... speechless. Go to the doctor, Rex. I think you're having fever dreams.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
I'm partial to the Raiders one so far, but probably because I just about doubled over in laughter at the Al Davis line.

Rex

Reaction score
Maulbert":3oxggmfb said:
Rex":3oxggmfb said:

Excellent? The Rams? Jealousy? I'm just.... speechless. Go to the doctor, Rex. I think you're having fever dreams.

Yes excellence! I do have a fever. A fever for St. Louis Rams football! :0190l:

Chapow

Reaction score
Rex":1f4ymqo3 said:
No less a record than 9-7 for the Rams. By this halloween egg will also be worn on the face of many a nonbeliever and a bed bug infestation of their crotch in order as well.

We've heard this from Rams fans every year for a decade and every year they finish under .500. I'm sure at some point they'll turn it around, but it's kinda hard to blame people for being nonbelievers don't ya think?

Maulbert

Reaction score
Rex":4d812oyc said:
Maulbert":4d812oyc said:
Rex":4d812oyc said:

I was afraid of that. The diagnosis is terminal.

Chapow

Reaction score
St. Louis Rams in the last 10 seasons, 49-110-1, no seasons over .500, and no playoff appearances.

Excellence, You Keep Using That Word, I Do Not Think It Means What You Think It Means.

Rex

Reaction score
Chapow":1uo5mdd7 said:
St. Louis Rams in the last 10 seasons, 49-110-1, no seasons over .500, and no playoff appearances.

Excellence, You Keep Using That Word, I Do Not Think It Means What You Think It Means.

EXCELLENCE: the progress I've watched will become obvious even to math majors like yourself! :0190l:

SnoCoHawk

Reaction score
Rex":ol8afquv said:
Maulbert":ol8afquv said:
Rex":ol8afquv said:

Rex, will the Rams still be your team if and when they move to LA? Just honest curiosity. I certainly didn't keep up with the Sonics when they left town, and I doubt that I would have continued to follow the Oakland Seahawks/Blackhawks beyond maybe a few games or a few favorite players before the stench of Ken Behring became overpowering. I'm not sure which team I would choose to support, though. It makes me a little ill to even think of it not being the 'Hawks...but maybe the Cardinals.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Rex":2co7uzvd said:
Chapow":2co7uzvd said:

EXCELLENCE: the progress I've watched will become obvious even to math majors like yourself! :0190l:

Ah yes, the progress... The progress that has seen the rams offense go from 23rd in Fisher's first season to 30th his second to 28th last year. With progress like that, he'll need another 20 years of coaching to get them near the top of the league.

Oh, and that defensive progress...wow. I mean, they went from 14th in Fisher's first season to 15th his second to 19th last year...such progress has NEVER been seen without a rewind button.

Maulbert

Reaction score
Rex":8yyspruc said:
Chapow":8yyspruc said:

Progress, which the Rams have not had by the way (unless you mean progressively worse, see 7-8-1, 7-9, 6-10 under Fisher) is not a synonym for excellence. What is obvious is that you can't do math.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
The Rams: Proof that a collection of good to 'great' players doesn't make a good team.

Rex

Reaction score
SnoCoHawk":ywz559jv said:
Rex":ywz559jv said:
Maulbert":ywz559jv said:
Rex":ywz559jv said:

Rex, will the Rams still be your team if and when they move to LA? Just honest curiosity. I certainly didn't keep up with the Sonics when they left town, and I doubt that I would have continued to follow the Oakland Seahawks/Blackhawks beyond maybe a few games or a few favorite players before the stench of Ken Behring became overpowering. I'm not sure which team I would choose to support, though. It makes me a little ill to even think of it not being the 'Hawks...but maybe the Cardinals.

I must take issue with your "and when" as I do not think they will move. Sadly I have been through this before with Bidwill moving his team to Phoenix. The manner in which he moved the team blaming everyone but himself and some choice comments from some team members at the time, Lomax in particular made the break a clean and easy one. Only wished the best for Stump Mitchell as he played with a lot of heart and such a great work ethic. The rest of them good riddance as Bidwill was known to say he didn't have to sell a single ticket to still make a nice profit. He took that approach to the desert and broiled his 4000 fans for 20 years.

If the Rams move I'll be twice the age I was when Bidwill moved. I'm definitely different now but I suppose it may come down to the manner in which a move was made. There may be conditions favorable to St. Louis in which a team move is granted that I could support. At this time we're told nothing other than Kroenke wants to spend far more money in LA than in St. Louis.

Rex

Reaction score
rideaducati":22xhvqg7 said:
Rex":22xhvqg7 said:
Chapow":22xhvqg7 said:

Ah yes, the progress... The progress that has seen the rams offense go from 23rd in Fisher's first season to 30th his second to 28th last year. With progress like that, he'll need another 20 years of coaching to get them near the top of the league.

Oh, and that defensive progress...wow. I mean, they went from 14th in Fisher's first season to 15th his second to 19th last year...such progress has NEVER been seen without a rewind button.

What part of 9-7 at a minimum do you not understand? Rams fans see the progress. You will too. :0190l:

Maulbert

Reaction score
Rex":3l68zvi2 said:
rideaducati":3l68zvi2 said:
Rex":3l68zvi2 said:
Chapow":3l68zvi2 said:

What part of 9-7 at a minimum do you not understand? Rams fans see the progress. You will too. :0190l:

Progress means what they've actually done, not what you think they will do. They have not made progress. Period. That is a fact, no matter how delusional you are.