Why your team sucks

chris98251

Reaction score
Do the math, two negatives equal a positive...................... :)

Rex

Reaction score
chris98251":122rhtjm said:

No, only when multiplying. Or via the Law of Gravity in the Seahawks case what goes up must come down. :th2thumbs:

ride your painted pony

rideaducati

Reaction score
Rex":20o6l1ce said:
chris98251":20o6l1ce said:

Or in the Seahawks case what goes up must come down. :th2thumbs:

Or, in the rams case, bricks don't bounce.

Rex

Reaction score
rideaducati":3qujltpy said:
Rex":3qujltpy said:
chris98251":3qujltpy said:

Wrong again. It depends upon the surface they hit. :th2thumbs:

Maulbert

Reaction score
Rex":d6j75vwb said:
rideaducati":d6j75vwb said:
Rex":d6j75vwb said:
chris98251":d6j75vwb said:

Wrong again. It depends upon the surface they hit. :th2thumbs:

I'm assuming they're bouncing off of your head.

Rex

Reaction score
Maulbert":a6klprsl said:

Wrong again. Those bricks would turn to dust. :th2thumbs:

Rex

Reaction score
Maulbert":2f3yllk8 said:
Rex":2f3yllk8 said:
Maulbert":2f3yllk8 said:

Just like the Rams.

That dust the Seahawks choked on in St. Louis last year. :0190l:

Maulbert

Reaction score
Rex":ichlar6d said:
Maulbert":ichlar6d said:
Rex":ichlar6d said:
Maulbert":ichlar6d said:

Just like the Rams.

That dust the Seahawks choked on in St. Louis last year. :0190l:

You keep bringing that up, but nobody cares about that game. Hell, it was the only game I missed watching last season (grandmother's funeral). You haven't beaten us in Seattle in 10 years, the same 10 years that we have a winning record in St. Louis. We've outscored you 487-264. The Lions have beaten the Packers more than you've beaten us in that span. We have OWNED you. I hope that 2 point win keeps you warm.

Rex

Reaction score
Maulbert":2poju26s said:
For that matter, your 'progressive' Rams have gone 14-45-1 against the rest of the division in the last 10 years.

And that is much better than against the rest of the league! PROGRESS! :0190l:

SnoCoHawk

Reaction score
Rex, you're cracking me up. If there's one thing that 32 fan bases are feeling right now, it's a flicker (or in your case, a bonfire) of hope. Even the Titans and Bucs and Jaguars and Raiders fans...they all think this year could be the one. It's cute.

Rex

Reaction score
SnoCoHawk":swqbs0e1 said:
Rex, you're cracking me up. If there's one thing that 32 fan bases are feeling right now, it's a flicker (or in your case, a bonfire) of hope. Even the Titans and Bucs and Jaguars and Raiders fans...they all think this year could be the one. It's cute.

Well in their ( the Titans and Bucs and Jaguars and Raiders fans) case it's INSANITY. :0190l:

ringless

Reaction score
Your 2014 record: 6-10. But such a COMPETITIVE 6-10! When Jeff Fisher is your coach, you’re in all 10 of your annual losses.

Its funny because this is what everyone knew to be true before beautiful this work of art/common sense was written!

Your coach: Jeff Fisher, who can trick you into thinking he’s a decent coach by cooking up one shocking upset and/or cool special teams play per season, like so!

Again, what was being said by all of this offseason (And last)

It just makes it funnier because its not just the Seahawks, Cardinals, and 49ers fans that feel this way. Its anyone who has watched them play or had experience playing against a Jeff F team .

Winning games is WAY too much to ask for in St. Louis. All you can really do is isolate small moments like this and celebrate them as if they were the birth of a new child.

You yourself seem to be celebrating these small wins as well.... I understand you guys beat the Broncos as well... But upsets happen all the time in the NFL (EVERY SINGLE WEEK)

Its true though, you guys do manage to stack a lot of talent, they just never play like a team. A lot of that has to do with coaching... Coaching is the problem on the team, more-so than the talent as it has been for several years now.

chris98251

Reaction score
Rex your very close to being just a common troll, if you just want to trade barbs that's fine, take it to the Smack Shack if that is the case. You have had a little fun and us all as well.

Lets keep the topic about why the different fan bases don't think other teams can win (suck).

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Predicting a 9-7 record for your favorite team is really about as faint as praise can ever get from a fan. It is the most roundabout way a fan can say he doesn't think his team is a playoff team.

Rex is hilarious. He is pumping a 9 win prediction like that is bold shit.

Let me know when a team that talented can stop losing games by 30 points. I used to think Jeff Fisher was a smart guy, but more and more I think Fisher's biggest problem is needing to be seen as a smart guy. 3 times now I have seen his squad treat the Hawks like that is their annual Super Bowl, trickery and personal fouls to get a win, and I am just convinced he is terrible at getting his team ready from week to week. They look awesome one week, gross the next.

Meanwhile I keep looking at the schedule trying to figure out if Seattle can get home field for the playoffs for a 3rd consecutive year. Hawks fans are so spoiled.

Rex

Reaction score
ringless":20ymj31m said:
Your 2014 record: 6-10. But such a COMPETITIVE 6-10! When Jeff Fisher is your coach, you’re in all 10 of your annual losses.

Its funny because this is what everyone knew to be true before beautiful this work of art/common sense was written!

Your coach: Jeff Fisher, who can trick you into thinking he’s a decent coach by cooking up one shocking upset and/or cool special teams play per season, like so!

Again, what was being said by all of this offseason (And last)

It just makes it funnier because its not just the Seahawks, Cardinals, and 49ers fans that feel this way. Its anyone who has watched them play or had experience playing against a Jeff F team .

Winning games is WAY too much to ask for in St. Louis. All you can really do is isolate small moments like this and celebrate them as if they were the birth of a new child.

You yourself seem to be celebrating these small wins as well.... I understand you guys beat the Broncos as well... But upsets happen all the time in the NFL (EVERY SINGLE WEEK)

Its true though, you guys do manage to stack a lot of talent, they just never play like a team. A lot of that has to do with coaching... Coaching is the problem on the team, more-so than the talent as it has been for several years now.

I wonder how many teams have beaten both Super Bowl teams the following year? The Rams did and did so with backup QBs.....AS IN PLURAL. :0190l: Broncos put up over 40 points on Arizona beating them like a drum with their backup QB! :17:

The Rams have been hit with horrific bad luck for years now and it has to change so why not this season? :0190l:

Rex

Reaction score
chris98251":pfhglfd4 said:
Rex your very close to being just a common troll, if you just want to trade barbs that's fine, take it to the Smack Shack if that is the case. You have had a little fun and us all as well.

Lets keep the topic about why the different fan bases don't think other teams can win (suck).

There's nothing "common" about me. I post in response to unfair criticism of the Rams. If a thread cannot have a differing view please state such at the very beginning of thread and I will abide.

Latest posts