Poll: 2016 Hard Knocks Team

Which team will be on Hard Knocks next year?

• Jacksonville

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cleveland

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Tenessee

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Indianapolis

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • San Francisco

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Other (see comment)

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters

nategreat

Reaction score
To be honest, I'd love to see the Seahawks. Distraction or not, football is entertainment, and what better way than a documented training camp? I bet it would be awesome. Of course, this is only if the players and coaches are all in on it. But it would be a perfect way to start the season.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
nategreat":2i6id9e8 said:
To be honest, I'd love to see the Seahawks. Distraction or not, football is entertainment, and what better way than a documented training camp? I bet it would be awesome. Of course, this is only if the players and coaches are all in on it. But it would be a perfect way to start the season.

The Seahawks won't be on it because no team actually wants to be on it, and they made the playoffs last year.

Teams with new coaches, teams that have been in the playoffs at least once in the past 2 years, or teams that have done the show once in the past 10 years are exempt from being forced into appearing on the show.

As a 9ers fan I of course want it to be the 9ers.

I'd like to say that all the dysfunction in the 9ers org would make them good viewing for a lot of people, but it's ultimately a series that's co-produced by NFL Films, meaning the chance of ever actually getting anything informative out of it will always be nil.

If I'm going to watch a silly puff piece show about how hard superstars work and hyping up back of the roster UDFAs I'd definitely want that for my favorite team, though. :D

rideaducati

Reaction score
It won't be the Seahawks, so I really don't give a darn. I don't watch that show.

Latest posts