ringless

Rob12

Reaction score
You're probably the classiest fan from another fan base. Congrats on the win on Sunday night. Your team is damn good, and you guys deserved the win.

drdiags

Reaction score
Hopefully he has sobered up and will get this week's games picks thread going. He may still be in the shack bartering for modership.

BTW Sachawk2.0, how was your mom's experience at the CLink?

kearly

Reaction score
Certainly a class act. And who knows, maybe he'll have to change his username after this season.

rideaducati

Reaction score
kearly":uod3xdf5 said:
Certainly a class act. And who knows, maybe he'll have to change his username after this season.

Only if he gets married.

rjas77

Reaction score
kearly":3u9s1htx said:

I doubt it...but if it means beating the Patriots....I'm in

ringless

Reaction score
Thanks for having me! Certainly is my favorite board and the only board that so many posters from different teams can actually talk on without too much of an issue!

Anyways, gotta make this weeks thread. Been running behind!

ivotuk

Reaction score
Class act.

I was rooting for Kurt Warner to get his second ring and beat the Stealers. What a frustrating loss that was!

But if we don't make it to the big dance, there's no other team I'd rather see win it all. I have a #40 Pat Tillman jersey, I man i highly respect.

Rex

Reaction score
ivotuk":22jq0v7a said:
Class act.

I was rooting for Kurt Warner to get his second ring and beat the Stealers. What a frustrating loss that was!

But if we don't make it to the big dance, there's no other team I'd rather see win it all. I have a #40 Pat Tillman jersey, I man i highly respect.

I still have a Swann jersey somewhere. I always hope for one of three of the 4 teams in our division to win the Super Bowl.

ringless

Reaction score
rideaducati":2xc1qcml said:
Class act, my ass.

I certainly could have let loose this past week after all the crap I was dealt but I didn't. It wasn't easy. Hopefully I'll get the same in return next time Seattle wins.

OP
OP
Rob12

Rob12

Reaction score
rideaducati":z3vsn37i said:
kearly":z3vsn37i said:

Only if he gets married.

This is quite honestly the post of the year. Well played my good sir.