Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Recollections of BJ Daniels as a passer

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Recollections of BJ Daniels as a passer
Fri May 18, 2018 6:56 am
  • He just signed with my CFL team, and I am having a tough time getting excited about this. From what I saw of him in pre-season games he was goo runner athlete, but long way to go as far as running a pro-style passing offense. What do you folks remember of his time. My feeling is if he showed that much promise as a passer we would not have entertained thoughts like looking at him as a receiver.
    HawkRiderFan
    NET Veteran

• HawkRiderFan wrote:He just signed with my CFL team, and I am having a tough time getting excited about this. From what I saw of him in pre-season games he was goo runner athlete, but long way to go as far as running a pro-style passing offense. What do you folks remember of his time. My feeling is if he showed that much promise as a passer we would not have entertained thoughts like looking at him as a receiver.

I can't speak to his time in Seattle as I didn't pay attention but I liked him for the brief period he was in SF. I was really annoyed they left him vulnerable.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran

• He moved the team down the field every time he played at QB.

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

It is currently Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:24 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information