GB tanked against the chargers 11-26

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
The score is a kindness to gb. They were at 3 well into the 2nd half and poss into the 4th quarter. I enjoy seeing them lose, and as they are NFC, this can only benefit us.

PackerNation

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":1busboov said:
The score is a kindness to gb. They were at 3 well into the 2nd half and poss into the 4th quarter. I enjoy seeing them lose, and as they are NFC, this can only benefit us.

It happens, trap game. All the other NFCN teams lost so we are still leading. As long as we win the division, I'll be happy. Most "pundits" had us finishing 3rd or worse.

Washington49er

Reaction score
PackerNation":3qulto43 said:
SantaClaraHawk":3qulto43 said:

It happens, trap game. All the other NFCN teams lost so we are still leading. As long as we win the division, I'll be happy. Most "pundits" had us finishing 3rd or worse.

Packers gotten the benefit of a lot of calls this season. KC, exposed their OL. Aaron Rogers spending a lot of time in the grass.

PackerNation

Reaction score
Washington49er":34b2mru3 said:
PackerNation":34b2mru3 said:
SantaClaraHawk":34b2mru3 said:

Packers gotten the benefit of a lot of calls this season. KC, exposed their OL. Aaron Rogers spending a lot of time in the grass.

Every team can say the other teams got gifted wins.

Washington49er

Reaction score
PackerNation":2ef2l9pw said:
Washington49er":2ef2l9pw said:
PackerNation":2ef2l9pw said:
SantaClaraHawk":2ef2l9pw said:

I guess we'll see if they were gifts or not. Panthers, 9ers next two games. If the refs don't keep the Packers in it, those two Ds will eat AR alive.

PackerNation

Reaction score
Washington49er":ypoatzsw said:
PackerNation":ypoatzsw said:
Washington49er":ypoatzsw said:
PackerNation":ypoatzsw said:

I guess we'll see if they were gifts or not. Panthers, 9ers next two games. If the refs don't keep the Packers in it, those two Ds will eat AR alive.

Maybe we should let them play the games first before deciding the outcome.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
PackerNation":2avpyo19 said:
Maybe we should let them play the games first before deciding the outcome.
Maybe you should take this advice before anointing Rodgers the league MVP.