Hail To The Chiefs!

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Thank GOD the 49ers lost. Can you imagine the insufferable 49ers fans for the next several years touting their 6 rings?!?! Sherman winning another Super Bowl wearing Red? There's several other reasons I for one was ecstatic the Chiefs won the game, not the least of which being that I actually like that team, their coach and players for the most part.

Seahaaaawks

Reaction score
Aros":r9kigcx2 said:
Thank GOD the 49ers lost. Can you imagine the insufferable 49ers fans for the next several years touting their 6 rings?!?! Sherman winning another Super Bowl wearing Red? There's several other reasons I for one was ecstatic the Chiefs won the game, not the least of which being that I actually like that team, their coach and players for the most part.
CAN I GET AN AMEN!!!!!!! :49ersmall:

James in PA

Reaction score
We’ve had to endure a lot of smirks this season from: John “genius in a suit” Lynch, Nick Roid Bosa, George Kittle, Robert “look at me” Saleh, and our old friend Sherm.

Just a smug bunch. So Glad KC wiped those smiles off their faces.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TwilightError

Reaction score
I’m not gonna lie. I am bathing on niner fan tears currently. I know exactly what it feels like to suffer a come-from-behind loss in the Super Bowl and I fully believe the niner fans deserve it.