Momentary lapse of interest.

xray

Reaction score
The NFL news is boring and uneventful . Many feel that the 2020 season is over already . There is not much to be interested in right now .

Uncle Si

Reaction score
The draft is just around the corner. This is basically the 3 weeks the NFL gives to the NCAA, MLB, Masters.

Not sure what you're hoping for.

I've not heard anyone say the 2020 season is over... its 6 months away.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I'm stoked for the season, which I highly doubt that it doesn't happen. And the draft is on as scheduled in 23 days.

OP
OP
xray

xray

Reaction score
I would guess that the NFL is considered non essential and unless it's 100% safe there will be no training camp or season . I hope I'm wrong .

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
xray":2tq5pdvk said:
I would guess that the NFL is considered non essential and unless it's 100% safe there will be no training camp or season . I hope I'm wrong .
I agree. I hope I am wrong about all sports but I don’t see any sport on any level happening this year at all and it SUCKS!

KinesProf

Reaction score
I think some sports could safely get up and running in Canada relatively sooner than in the United States given the trajectory that they are on in addressing the pandemic.

I'm not sure that they have the stadium infrastructure to support an NFL season; but I think playing some semblance of NBA and NHL seasons strictly in Canada could be a feasible option.

chrispy

Reaction score
Whatever the season looks like, the fanbase of the team that wins the SuperBowl will appreciate the accomplishment as much, or more, than any other year. Looking ahead, after all Seattle (and greater Washington) is going through, it would be a fairytale ending to the season. Seems just like something that could happen....

But, what would the parade look like with everyone 6 feet apart?

bmorepunk

Reaction score
xray":25644odt said:

It's not going to be an anywhere close to 100% safe until a vaccine is implemented or a very large portion of us get it and develop an immunity. It's going to take a near miracle to get a vaccine on a six month timeline. The other option involves us getting sick phased in at a rate medical care can deal with and a lot of fatalities.

The near term question is going to be whether infections are contained enough for us to be comfortable to do something. That's not going to be anywhere near 100% safe, it's just going to be managed risk.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Training camp is when?I'll worry near that time.