Future SB's

Brahn

Reaction score
Owners voting soon on the locations of SB 50 and 51. SF just finished their presentation. I would love for them to win it and allow the Wilson Dynasty to with a SB during their opening season in that new stadium.

NinerLifer

Reaction score
Brahn":33ren0px said:
Owners voting soon on the locations of SB 50 and 51. SF just finished their presentation. I would love for them to win it and allow the Wilson Dynasty to with a SB during their opening season in that new stadium.

I think you have your seasons mixed up. We aren't hosting SB 49, which would have been really cool by the way.

themunn

Reaction score
glad to see even the niner fans think we're winning SB 49 too

NinerLifer

Reaction score
themunn":2hk00zbj said:
glad to see even the niner fans think we're winning SB 49 too

Merely pointing out that our opening season in Levi Stadium will be the year SB 49 is played...nothing more. ;)

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
If the Seahawks are in the Super Bowl that is in San Francisco, assuming they get one, I wonder how many Seahawks fans get stabbed in the parking lot? ;)

NinerLifer

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2obddxut said:
If the Seahawks are in the Super Bowl that is in San Francisco, assuming they get one, I wonder how many Seahawks fans get stabbed in the parking lot? ;)

Better play it safe and tell them all to stay home if that situation presents itself.;)

But seriously I do believe that the new stadium is in a nicer part of town (if my memory serves correctly) than where the stick is, and I doubt that many thugs that would commit such crimes can afford a SB ticket.

But this is something that your fans don't need to worry about as the Niners will be representing the NFC in SB 50...especially if it is played in Levi Stadium. ;)

OP
OP
B

Brahn

Reaction score
The new stadium layout involving the earth as part of the design (sunken look) is way appealing to the eyes. The stadium on a whole looks to be on pace to rival Dallas as straight looks go. Will be interesting to see how much they add for the fans to do at the Park with it being one of the first stadiums to be built after all of this "NFL wants the fan experience to increase mantra". Could be a bar setter for future stadiums. With that said if they include a Sniper tower at the new stadium like they had at the Stick you can assume the stabbings will continue.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I don't know, a 49er fan stabbed an Atlanta fan IN Atlanta 5 months ago. I'd probably go with Omar Little's advice from the great TV show The Wire. When he got put in jail, he taped a couple of layers of magazines around his lower/mid torso as stab insurance. 8)

NinerLifer

Reaction score
SF awarded SB 50 and Houston awarded 51.

Miami shutout.

SF will be SB 50 champions...book it. (Especially if the league is fixed like some accusation it of being all the time at least.)

NinerLifer

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3gbu0i89 said:
You're not even going to play in that Super Bowl, much less win it.

Well duh...I'm not even in the NFL! :th2thumbs:

NinerLifer

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2876k4em said:
:roll:

The 49ers aren't playing in it, either.

Did you pick the Seahawks to beat Atlanta in the divisional round last year as well?

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Obviously. If we had stuck with normal defense instead of switching to that deep soft zone garbage Gus Bradley was in love with, we'd have had it won, too. We took the lead with seconds remaining. Alas, we didn't get it done.

On another note, I wonder how pissed 49ers fans would be if we won the Super Bowl in their town? It'd be the ultimate trolling. I can't wait.

NinerLifer

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":k2plz669 said:
Obviously. If we had stuck with normal defense instead of switching to that deep soft zone garbage Gus Bradley was in love with, we'd have had it won, too. We took the lead with seconds remaining. Alas, we didn't get it done.

On another note, I wonder how pissed 49ers fans would be if we won the Super Bowl in their town? It'd be the ultimate trolling. I can't wait.

So I guess it is safe to say that a psychic you are not. ;)

Just joking with you man.

And yes, it would suck to have you guys even play in SB 50. But if I choose to jump on the "NFL is fixed" bandwagon, then it is guaranteed that they won't and that SF will host and win SB 50.

I remember when the SB was going to be played in Jerry World and instantly the Cowgirls were supposed SB favorites during the pre-season for no other reason as they sucked but the media was claiming that Jerry would have them inspired to win it.

Imagine how the media will be all over the Niners jock during the offseason leading up to the 2015 season. Talk about the need for our FO to keep our players level headed for that one.

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
I don't understand why this was moved to the NFL forum as it is clearly Seahawks related (since they will be playing in both games).

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Any team that has even a chance of making the playoffs gets the "Super Bowl Favorite" moniker when they're hosting the next one. No team has ever hosted its own Super Bowl before, and it would make for an interesting dynamic, which I'm sure is why the whole "favorite" moniker happens in the first place.

Also, that NFL reply to the Seahawks account is awesome. :D