Is Josh Gordon having the most impressive season ever?

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
He missed 2 games this year and is leading the league in receiving. He has also had 3 different QBs and all of them aren't exactly pro bowlers. He's averaging 127 yds/gm. There really isn't another solid WR across from him.

rlkats

Reaction score
he is a stud wish the niners grabbed him

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Wasn't it just an unsubstantiated rumor that he was ever available for trade in the first place? In any case, dude is definitely a stud. Not sure I'd qualify this year as best ever despite the yardage he's got, but I'll be curious to see what his total stats look like at the end of the season.

OP
OP
EverydayImRusselin

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2muv4nkm said:
Wasn't it just an unsubstantiated rumor that he was ever available for trade in the first place? In any case, dude is definitely a stud. Not sure I'd qualify this year as best ever despite the yardage he's got, but I'll be curious to see what his total stats look like at the end of the season.

I didn't want to say best ever, just the most impressive. Given all the circumstances, I've been trying to think of a similar situation but I can't. Probably some of the years Barry Sanders had, would compare, but he wasn't as reliant on bad QB play to throw him the ball.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
EverydayImRusselin":2noz9uo7 said:
RolandDeschain":2noz9uo7 said:

I didn't want to say best ever, just the most impressive. Given all the circumstances, I've been trying to think of a similar situation but I can't. Probably some of the years Barry Sanders had, would compare, but he wasn't as reliant on bad QB play to throw him the ball.

What about last year with AP with crappy Ponder at QB. Carried the team into the playoffs

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":hvmjpigc said:
EverydayImRusselin":hvmjpigc said:
RolandDeschain":hvmjpigc said:

What about last year with AP with crappy Ponder at QB. Carried the team into the playoffs
Ponder's just a conveyor belt that serves the ball up to AP every down, usually without throwing.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
Impressive, but not the most impressive. It's up there though if he can get another few 125-200 yard games to finish the season. Great player, but his off the field issues are hurting his stock. 1 more puff and he's gone for a year.

Sturm

Reaction score
Think about how good he'll be in 2-3 years when the Browns draft a good QB this year.

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
Sturm":3sxq4sub said:
Think about how good he'll be in 2-3 years when the Browns draft a good QB this year.

If they don't trade him away, remember, this is the Cleveland Browns