Mort: Niners interested in moving up for Mike Evans?

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
If the Rams are going to ransom their 2nd pick and fleece somebody, I can only hope it's done to another NFC West foe.

Works for me.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Throwdown":587qss50 said:
Let 'em, WR's don't worry me.

Unless its TY Hilton
That chump got lucky and took advantage of a couple of unusual mistakes we made. Good on him for doing it, but we replay that game 10 times, we win it 8-9. Regardless, it doesn't matter; the Colts won that day.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
I expect the 49ers to move up, they have like 774 picks. They can't possibly sign the entire 2014 draft. So I figure they trade a 6th rounder to Baltimore so they don't go into cap hell.

Throwdown

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":8os79wqe said:
Throwdown":8os79wqe said:

Unless its TY Hilton
That chump got lucky and took advantage of a couple of unusual mistakes we made. Good on him for doing it, but we replay that game 10 times, we win it 8-9. Regardless, it doesn't matter; the Colts won that day.

Man's a hall of famer in my book

Yxes1122

Reaction score
Mort also said we would trade two 1st round picks for Jimmy Graham

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Throwdown":3hhe7jb4 said:
RolandDeschain":3hhe7jb4 said:
Throwdown":3hhe7jb4 said:

Unless its TY Hilton

Man's a hall of famer in my book
It's a bit early and over the top to be saying that.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Let them take as many WR's as they want. Until they get a real QB, WR's aren't going to matter much. Now if they trade up and grab Carr, they might be really good.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":1oo50rcx said:
I expect the 49ers to move up, they have like 774 picks. They can't possibly sign the entire 2014 draft. So I figure they trade a 6th rounder to Baltimore so they don't go into cap hell.

Me too.. I have been thinking it for some time now. With those 774 picks they have, they might even be able to move up twice, but as it goes you mentioned the affordability of a bunch of late round picks, there isn't a way in the Castro District that those has the room for two first round picks.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Not impressed with their GM's drafting ability, AJ Jenkins ring a bell?
Question though, when drafted by the 9'eeerrrs do new draftee's get a set of handcuffs with the team logo on them? 8)

JZ#1

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2kuiphxp said:
Throwdown":2kuiphxp said:

Unless its TY Hilton

You shouldn't be calling TY Hilton a chump. The Seahawks would love to have him and he is one of the bright young talents in this league. He flat out beat us and good players will beat good players sometimes. Its not getting lucky. A poor sport calls it luck when they lose.

HawksSoc

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":27a8p2ti said:
If the Rams are going to ransom their 2nd pick and fleece somebody, I can only hope it's done to another NFC West foe.

Works for me.

Hahaha, beautiful Roland. Ewe made a good one there.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
JZ#1":3eykn6yr said:
You shouldn't be calling TY Hilton a chump. The Seahawks would love to have him and he is one of the bright young talents in this league. He flat out beat us and good players will beat good players sometimes. Its not getting lucky. A poor sport calls it luck when they lose.

So on his biggest play in that game, the miscommunication between Sherman and Thomas - which you can blatantly see on the field, leading to nobody covering Hilton initially and he had a gigantic buffer of space to catch that pass in which was completely unrelated to great speed or running a fantastic route - had no luck to it?

Ok. :roll:

I freely admit that calling him a chump was just a dig at the guy, but don't tell me he was just murdering us with skill all day.

Lithium

Reaction score
This is the one guy I don't want to go to San Fran, not because I think they'll be so great with him but because I just really like him and don't want to have to hate him.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":57bbkyi9 said:
MizzouHawkGal":57bbkyi9 said:

Me too.. I have been thinking it for some time now. With those 774 picks they have, they might even be able to move up twice, but as it goes you mentioned the affordability of a bunch of late round picks, there isn't a way in the Castro District that those has the room for two first round picks.
Unless you're Kevin Costner in some horrible movie called Draft Day and Seattle is suddenly the stupidest franchise in NFL history. At least Kearly saved me money there.:)