Harbaugh losing the locker room?

MB12

Reaction score
Tweets from @RapSheet:

"From #GameDayMorning: #49ers sources believe coach Jim Harbaugh is already losing the locker room Veterans wonder: Is he really all in?"

"From #GameDayMorning: #49ers sources believe coach Jim Harbaugh is already losing the locker room Veterans wonder: Is he really all in?"

"#49ers & amp; coach Jim Harbaugh weren’t able to strike a new deal on a contract this offseason. Fair to wonder: Is this his last year in SF?"

I think it is his last year if he doesn't win the NFC Championship Game.

(Sorry I haven't worked out how to embed tweets)

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Not at all surprising.

I really want to see Dallas win today. I think there'd be some fireworks after the game, knawhatImean?

strohmin

Reaction score
I dont know. I used to hate him, but this rivalry was getting exciting.

BobcatHawk

Reaction score
strohmin":1i0dy7o9 said:

As much as I dislike his antics, I don't for a second believe that the 49ers would be a better team without Harbaugh as coach. Since having a good, fun rivalry usually entails both teams being good, I'd rather see both Harbaugh and Carroll (or coaches of their caliber) leading their respective teams for as long as possible.

On top of that, there's been no concrete evidence unless you count Rapoport's unnamed sources. Personally, I think the timing of the report is suspicious. Dropping a bombshell like this on game day is pretty low both for the source and for the reporter IMHO.

FriscosFinest

Reaction score
BobcatHawk":3t1plr6x said:
strohmin":3t1plr6x said:

As much as I dislike his antics, I don't for a second believe that the 49ers would be a better team without Harbaugh as coach. Since having a good, fun rivalry usually entails both teams being good, I'd rather see both Harbaugh and Carroll (or coaches of their caliber) leading their respective teams for as long as possible.

On top of that, there's been no concrete evidence unless you count Rapoport's unnamed sources. Personally, I think the timing of the report is suspicious. Dropping a bombshell like this on game day is pretty low both for the source and for the reporter IMHO.

Yeah first thing i looked for was the source.... which is non existant.

I know our team isnt perfect, im not gonna stick my head in the sand and pretend we have zero problems. But I highly doubt this is harbaughs last year. This is the greatest team we've had under his belt.. which is really saying something.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
I don't trust these reports. This anonymous information could have been released by Harbaugh himself, knowing the potential for the locker room to spiral out of control and wanting the team to instead rally behind the "false reports."

Someone noted in the NFL.com video that the timing benefits the 49ers because they are likely to destroy a terrible Dallas defense today and have their first game in their new stadium this week. This report itself will die but the aftershocks could actually benefit the 49ers.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Media vultures on overdrive as always. Peeps looking for stories and report damn near anything.

Vets have problems with Harbaugh? Possibly. Who knows. Niners issues seem to be the story of the year tho so ALOT of over reporting going on.

hoxrox

Reaction score
The other grumblings were that the veteran offensive players were unhappy they didn't get much preseason playing time.

Well, consider the Dallas D preseason practice.

However, if they don't somehow stream roll that defense...

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
MB12":zejidl9h said:
Tweets from @RapSheet:

"#49ers & amp; coach Jim Harbaugh weren’t able to strike a new deal on a contract this offseason. Fair to wonder: Is this his last year in SF?"

I think it is his last year if he doesn't win the NFC Championship Game.

(Sorry I haven't worked out how to embed tweets)
Are these tweets from the "whiner troll approved reporters list"? THAT is the question!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Marvin49":26xcosuq said:
Media vultures on overdrive as always. Peeps looking for stories and report damn near anything.

Vets have problems with Harbaugh? Possibly. Who knows. Niners issues seem to be the story of the year tho so ALOT of over reporting going on.
Spin, deflect, dodge.......... yep, Marvin is in regular season form!

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I don't think that piece amounts to anything. That is more opinion than it is reality. There just isn't any available metrics for losing locker rooms.

The writing is a waste of space. If Harbafreak loses the locker room, it will get explosive, but for now they are the same Niners as Harbadouche left them at the end of the season.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
Jay Glazer reported/said something similar on FOX's pregame show. Also said tensions with FO have worsened, likely or possibly done after season.

chris98251

Reaction score
I saw the Harbaugh to Michigan story yesterday, I think if there is a place that could pull him away it would be Michigan. I am sure he want's a ring and trophy but Michigan for a guy that went there it would be hard to turn down. They will roll out the red carpet for him there as well.

Largent80

Reaction score
I swear, if Harbaugh or a 49er farts or even acts like they are farting, someone here will make a thread for it.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
It would be an amazing upset and set this season off on the right foot. I can't believe how many Niner fans are in Dallas, it looks like a home game for them.

I though The Cowboys were "America's Team"? They aren't even Dallas's team.I kind of feel bad for them.

Bob Loblaw

Reaction score
yea so much dissension, Boldin resigns instead of free agency, Staley just signs an extention, Crabtree looking to stay an deal getting close. Boone is back, Iupati stated emphatically he wants to be a Niner. This report doesnt have much traction. Well see though, Jim is a football eccentric

Latest posts