2019 NFL Draft Thread

Fade

Reaction score
He is a very physical player, a bully, I like it.

He reminds me of James Harrison, but bigger.

He could kick inside on passing downs. Aaron Donald is smaller than him.

He has a quick first step, and great wiggle, but also still plays extremely physical, very powerful.

Interesting pick.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
Hope he turns out great. Once again we reached for a player while trading down first and losing significant value according to trade value chart.

DJrmb

Reaction score
Natethegreat":3rxhhbdb said:
Hope he turns out great. Once again we reached for a player while trading down first and losing significant value according to trade value chart.
Are you using the old draft value chart from the 90's? Or one of the revised versions that take into account the new CBA etc?

The updated charts show we lost a little value in the Packers trade but the Giants trade is pretty much equal.

MrThortan

Reaction score
Ready for round two! I expect them to go to commercial during the Seahawks' pick.

Sun Tzu

Reaction score
Unless the Hawks are really sold on Adderley or Winovich, I would love to see them package the early second and one or two of the 4th round picks to pickup an early third while moving down in the second. Seems like there is a lot of talent at positions of need in that late second early third range.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
JayhawkMike":3r2r3bx6 said:
Expecting to be disappointed ...

That's the spirit! :2thumbs:

With strange expectations, you probably will be. :D

justafan

Reaction score
I know its easy to get disappointed but the backbone of this team was players picked after the 1st round.Cheap pickups castoffs.Im happy letting the usuals make all the top ten picks

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Rat":1paq54l8 said:
Ugggghhhhhhh

Sorry to take so much pleasure in your pain, but this is so hilarious every year! :lol:

Latest posts