2023 Seahawks Depth Chart, Roster Moves, Cap Position

OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
I’ve gone both ways on this player who had success as a NCB and has been slowly transitioned to being a S. He was the top CB in college coming out, and played well as a CB his first year, last year he was both good and bad a s NCB and the team has seemingly moved him to being a S. There could be questions surrounding his recovery speed that support you view, but otoh he is very instinctive as a DB and as a S could be special.

Once again time will tell.

OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Thanks kidhawk, much appreciated!!!

Updated.

Last edited:

kidhawk

Reaction score
The Seahawks signed cornerback Kelvin Joseph and receiver Cody White to their practice squad on Sunday.
Guard Ben Brown was released, and outside linebacker Levi Bell was placed on the practice squad injured reserve list to make room for the signings.

Listed in transactions

Edit to add another link. https://www.seahawks.com/news/seahawks-sign-cb-kelvin-joseph-wr-cody-white-to-practice-squad

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Too bad about Levi Bell as he was a pre-season standout. I know little about Kelvin Joseph or Cody White, even though he was here for a short while earlier this season. Somehow I suspect Ben Brown might be brought back to the PS again in time as the team liked him for a while. But he may presently be surplus to needs.

Have been off the air for a day and a half b/c life intervened.

Updated.

Last edited:

Xxx

Reaction score
I’ve gone both ways on this player who had success as a NCB and has been slowly transitioned to being a S. He was the top CB in college coming out, and played well as a CB his first year, last year he was both good and bad a s NCB and the team has seemingly moved him to being a S. There could be questions surrounding his recovery speed that support you view, but otoh he is very instinctive as a DB and as a S could be special.

Once again time will tell.
He seems to have a knack for making plays even though he’s not as physically gifted

OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
No worries, just dealing with real and presently normal work levels. Things will soon get hugely better.

Thanks for the kind thought.

OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Just an observation but the team has reached 300 roster moves so far this year and still have 6 games to play. The churn continues.

OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Here is a WIKI for CB- Kelvin Joseph:

Here as well is a WIKI for Cody White who the team had here earlier this season:

hear as well is a draft profile for White:

It would appear the team has had some interest in both these players for a while.

Last edited:

bileever

Reaction score
The real dead man walking is Eskridge who is a wasted roster spot.

Eskridge showed a little something vs. the 49ers for the first time. The guy has some talent, the problem is that we don't know how to utilize it. In McVay's offense, he would have racked up a couple hundred all purpose yards by now.

OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Maybe if he was/stayed healthy.

Frankly I think his time here is close to being done. He will be too expensive for what he delivers next season.

In retrospect he was a draft pick that has not worked out.

Last edited:

bileever

Reaction score
Maybe if he was/stayed healthy.

Frankly I think his time here is lose to being done. He will be too expensive for what he delivers next season.

In retrospect he was a draft pick that has not worked out.
You're right, of course. His inability to stay healthy is obviously a big factor. After the big kick-off return, I was clinging to the hope that he might make something of himself after all.

OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
He is on the injury list again this week which may prove that is once too many. His consistency is unreliability.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Good news, Abe Lucas and Anthony Bradford might be back for tonight. That should boost the OL tremendously.

Latest posts