2023 Seahawks Depth Chart, Roster Moves, Cap Position

Jville

Reaction score
Also Cody Thompson was elevated from thenPS for this weeks game

I didn't read all the way thru the post. Thanks for catching that and posting the Cody elevation from the practice squad.

With the loss of Jerrick Reed II to injury, they will need Cody on Special Teams.

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Thanks kidhawk, as ever you are quick to help and your contributions are much appreciated!!!

Updated.

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
The activation of Cody Thompson seems to indicate Eskridge will once again be inactive due to injury.

OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
By rule Thompson reverts to the PS.

Updated.

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Thanks kidhawk, always appreciated!!!

Updated.

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Thanks my friend, glad one of us is quick to post, I have been otherwise occupied so am slow lately.

Updated.

My pet peeve, with the team (besides their atrocious defence), is I can’t understand why the team can’t keep a current roster, they are always out of date. Beginning to think some folks there are far too comfortable doing their jobs poorly. Anyone know Sean Manion's number? According to the team site he isn't even on the team roster, yet was added to the 53 yesterday.

Last edited:

kidhawk

Reaction score
Hopefully with his elevation maybe we will get a quick shot of him today because otherwise who knows how long it’ll be before they update. This is the reason I appreciate the work you do here. We can count on this thread to be more up to date than .com usually is.

OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
I appreciate the comment, but it happens because of all of us and trying to keep up is really not that complicated, it just requires attention; and in the . Com situation they actually are first the know of the accurate details of the roster moves but always frustratingly S-L-O-W to record them.

Last edited:

kidhawk

Reaction score
I appreciate the comment, but it happens because of all of us and trying to keep up is really not that complicated and in the . Com situation they actually are first the know of the accurate details of the roster moves but always frustratingly S-L-O-W to record them.
They may know but it’s quite often posted here well before their site is updated. According to them we have Rypien as our third qb.

Interesting tidbit. Even though they brought up O’Connell he’s not active.

OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Yes, it’s incredibly weak for a NFL team supposedly interested in their fans. This particular .com weakness shows that there is little oversight by the team of their staff. Yesterday the team gave up 9.9 yards/play.

Hurry should be canned for his total failure to meet the objectives of fielding a defence that can actually defend. Unfortunately they had a few moments where it looked like they knew what they were doing. I have little hope now for winning season and zero hope of them making the playoffs. The D is the weak link.

On O Connell, the Depth at ILB looked to be adequate though Brooks was potentially suspect in being able to play. The play of the collective DB group was soft and weak. Both Adams and Diggs are overpaid.

Hard to be excited about much this D does, clearly the DC is over his head, they sure gave up a lot of huge plays yesterday.

Both O’Connell and Manion revert by rule to the PS.

Updated.

Last edited:

renofox

Reaction score
With a name like Hamilcar he must be a badass. Just wait til his son Hannibal comes along. He'll wreak havoc for years.

OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Thank you Jville, as ever always appreciated!!!

Disappointing to lose Tyreke, I liked him being picked by the team in the draft and he did flash some ability early before he got hurt. Sadly the team rehabbed him for a divisional opponent.

I had been looking forward to seeing him play again. Now it will be in the wrong uniform.

Know very little about Hamilcar, but he must have some ability to have moved around as he apparently has.

Updated.

Here is a draft profile for Rashed:

Last edited: