49ers at Ravens, 10am East Coast, Let the Mayhem Begin!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":158jmq2q said:
WEBZONE MELTDOWN
Lots of backbiting, false bravado, and blaming the refs even though they had a major DPI call and an obvious No call go their way late in the game.
Typical denial zone behavior after a loss. Truly the dirty toilet of the internet.

Marvin49

Reaction score
chris98251":1en2fdxy said:
Wet field will take away a lot of Jacksons ability to accelerate and cut as well as the receiving corps, defense just has to box him in and converge more instead of trying to catch up to him. Makes a difference for a guy that runs like he does, saying that he still has an advantage knowing where he is going to go.

We need to take care of our business or it's not worth anything.

Ya know, I kinda disagree on this one. After watching the field conditions in DC, I was worried the field would get eaten up in a similar fashion. I gotta give props tho to the groundskeepers in that place because the field really held up pretty well.

I think the weather had a much larger effect on the pass game than either teams run game. Mostert was able to get outside the numbers on several runs and I didn’t see much slipping.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Marvin49":1fky22yj said:
chris98251":1fky22yj said:
Wet field will take away a lot of Jacksons ability to accelerate and cut as well as the receiving corps, defense just has to box him in and converge more instead of trying to catch up to him. Makes a difference for a guy that runs like he does, saying that he still has an advantage knowing where he is going to go.

We need to take care of our business or it's not worth anything.

Ya know, I kinda disagree on this one. After watching the field conditions in DC, I was worried the field would get eaten up in a similar fashion. I gotta give props tho to the groundskeepers in that place because the field really held up pretty well.

I think the weather had a much larger effect on the pass game than either teams run game. Mostert was able to get outside the numbers on several runs and I didn’t see much slipping.
Yeah their turf held up well. I mentioned to my cousin that major props should go the the groundskeepers.

Washington49er

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":10c0auop said:
NFSeahawks628":10c0auop said:
WEBZONE MELTDOWN
Lots of backbiting, false bravado, and blaming the refs even though they had a major DPI call and an obvious No call go their way late in the game.
Typical denial zone behavior after a loss. Truly the dirty toilet of the internet.

Typical .netters after a 49er loss. "Meltdown"? Hardly, most webzoners hoped for a win but expected a loss. Some are upset yes, but most are more upset that KS decided to pass on 4th and 1 instead of run. You know kinda like you guys when PC after the interception at the SB.

Most of knew this 3 game stretch would be tough, beat GB, held the Ravens to 20, tied in last seconds of the 4th. Now on to the Saints.

chris98251

Reaction score
Turf can hold up but you still have to cut and stride and push off, if you never played a position such as CB, WR, RB or S you don't get it, wet is wet on grass, on turf, on Astro turf, you still slip or turf gives way a bit and can clog cleats etc. Quick reaction moves are not the same which slows the game down speed wise let alone trying to stop and start again.

Play them on a dry surface and Jackson looks faster and quicker and the receivers can make cuts better and get open, it all is subtle but real.

The 49ers were lucky to catch them in the rain is my opinion, it evened things up for them.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Washington49er":k9g6h716 said:
Sports Hernia":k9g6h716 said:
NFSeahawks628":k9g6h716 said:
WEBZONE MELTDOWN

Typical .netters after a 49er loss. "Meltdown"? Hardly, most webzoners hoped for a win but expected a loss. Some are upset yes, but most are more upset that KS decided to pass on 4th and 1 instead of run. You know kinda like you guys when PC after the interception at the SB.

Most of knew this 3 game stretch would be tough, beat GB, held the Ravens to 20, tied in last seconds of the 4th. Now on to the Saints.
I disagree with your first paragraph. Your mods had to step in and make posts about the backbiting and said to ignore the worst offenders. It’s not the paradise you are attempting to paint.

Also most of the fools there PREDICTED a Niners win, they were not just hoping. Look it up.

Washington49er

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":bdn8aj39 said:
Washington49er":bdn8aj39 said:
Sports Hernia":bdn8aj39 said:
NFSeahawks628":bdn8aj39 said:
WEBZONE MELTDOWN

I disagree with your first paragraph. Your mods had to step in and make posts about the backbiting and said to ignore the worst offenders. It’s not the paradise you are attempting to paint.

Also most of the fools there PREDICTED a Niners win, they were not just hoping. Look it up.

Sure sounds like you spend a lot of time there considering you claim not to. As usual your full of shit and making shit up because you really dont have anything to contribute.

Mods stepped in about the trolls, but you already knew that.

toffee

Reaction score
chris98251":1aiyew9i said:
Turf can hold up but you still have to cut and stride and push off, if you never played a position such as CB, WR, RB or S you don't get it, wet is wet on grass, on turf, on Astro turf, you still slip or turf gives way a bit and can clog cleats etc. Quick reaction moves are not the same which slows the game down speed wise let alone trying to stop and start again.

Play them on a dry surface and Jackson looks faster and quicker and the receivers can make cuts better and get open, it all is subtle but real.

The 49ers were lucky to catch them in the rain is my opinion, it evened things up for them.

DangeRuss ain’t as dangerous in wet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Washington49er":2x02hki7 said:
Sports Hernia":2x02hki7 said:
Sports Hernia":2x02hki7 said:

Sure sounds like you spend a lot of time there considering you claim not to. As usual your full of shit and making shit up because you really dont have anything to contribute.

Sure seems like you spend a lot of time here. And speaking of making shit up...........

Turnover missed FG, this time 49ers really beat themselves......
Uh, no. Missed 50 yarder by a kicker just off the DL in a monsoon level rainstorm and the same number of turnovers as Baltimore, one each. Beaten by a team that was better today.

LastRideOut

Reaction score
I kind of get the impression that NO are paper tigers. I believe the Niners will win against NO but by no more than 4 pts.

Marvin49

Reaction score
chris98251":2wfuyfjy said:

Honestly I think that works both ways. Niners backs are speed guys. They aren’t a power run game. The Ravens are.

It’s not so much that I think you are wrong RE Jackson as I think if you are gonna make that argument it holds back both teams.

In long run it doesn’t really matter. A loss is a loss. I guess if they had to lose one this is the one to lose simply because it’s an AFC team so doesn’t really effect tie breakers, but still sucks. Things getting interesting, that’s for sure.

Marvin49

Reaction score
LastRideOut":e9vpsy9m said:
I kind of get the impression that NO are paper tigers. I believe the Niners will win against NO but by no more than 4 pts.

Dunno, but Niners are MUCH better against QBs who don’t escape the pocket. The only one left on their schedule is Wilson.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Marvin49":3kmqine4 said:
This is gonna come down to the wire in NFC West. I’d wish ya’ll good luck but I’d be lyin. Lol. I hope for no injuries, but go Vikings. Really not all that comfortable counting on Kirk Cousins. Lol.
Cousins has been quietly having a very, very good year. I'm expecting a close one tomorrow night, and we very well may not win...but obviously, GO HAWKS!

Washington49er

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":25dxrnkj said:
Washington49er":25dxrnkj said:
Sports Hernia":25dxrnkj said:

Sure sounds like you spend a lot of time there considering you claim not to. As usual your full of $h!t and making $h!t up because you really dont have anything to contribute.

Sure seems like you spend a lot of time here. And speaking of making $h!t up...........

Uh, no. Missed 50 yarder by a kicker just off the DL in a monsoon level rainstorm and the same number of turnovers as Baltimore, one each. Beaten by a team that was better today.

Difference is I'm not trying to convince people I don't spend time here. Sports is there a lot, just haven't figured out his handle yet.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Washington49er":1kv6537a said:
Sports Hernia":1kv6537a said:
Washington49er":1kv6537a said:
Sports Hernia":1kv6537a said:

Sure sounds like you spend a lot of time there considering you claim not to. As usual your full of $h!t and making $h!t up because you really dont have anything to contribute.

Your level of hypocrisy is stunning, but yet expected.

I’ve spent about 15 minutes reading after the loss today.... and about 5 reading yesterday how the Niners were
Going to dominate the Ravens. So if that’s your definition of A LOT of time, that’s on you. I don’t have an account there and don’t post there.

Washington49er

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1pa3qx1t said:
Washington49er":1pa3qx1t said:
Sports Hernia":1pa3qx1t said:
Washington49er":1pa3qx1t said:

I’ve spent about 15 minutes reading after the loss today.... and about 5 reading yesterday how the Niners were
Going to dominate the Ravens. So if that’s your definition of A LOT of time, that’s on you. I don’t have an account there and don’t post there.

Cool story bro

Maulbert

Reaction score
Washington49er":9u2w0tzf said:
Sports Hernia":9u2w0tzf said:
Washington49er":9u2w0tzf said:
Sports Hernia":9u2w0tzf said:

Cool story bro

It's rich, you accusing other people of trolling other sites with no proof considering you do nothing but troll here, Al Bundy.

knownone

Reaction score
Marvin49":23a5tq2h said:
LastRideOut":23a5tq2h said:

Dunno, but Niners are MUCH better against QBs who don’t escape the pocket. The only one left on their schedule is Wilson.
Are we sure the Niners are better against pocket QBs? Outside of Rodgers, they literally haven’t played another good pocket QB. Meanwhile, they’ve had 4 games against good/great mobile QBs.

On paper, the Saints are the most talented offensive unit they’ve faced all year with a non-mobile QB. I wouldn’t be shocked if Brees had a similar level of success as Wilson.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Washington49er":1ioh2x40 said:
hawksfansinceday1":1ioh2x40 said:
Sports Hernia":1ioh2x40 said:

Sure seems like you spend a lot of time here. And speaking of making $h!t up...........

Difference is I'm not trying to convince people I don't spend time here. Sports is there a lot, just haven't figured out his handle yet.
Let me know who YOU THINK I am. This should be good, and highly entertaining.
Can’t post if I don’t have an account there. Keep letting your paranoia get the best of you. :2thumbs:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Washington49er":1hes9nai said:
Sports Hernia":1hes9nai said:
Washington49er":1hes9nai said:
Sports Hernia":1hes9nai said:

Cool story bro
It actually is, and truthful. Thanks for recognizing.

Latest posts