5 potential Russell Wilson trades by Fansided

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Florio has chimed in (again) after Russ' comment Thursday about "dunno if it's the last game I play in Seattle but not in the NFL." Florio thinks Russ will insist on leaving if Pete is there, and probably to the Broncos. I disagree as i think the Saints are more built for him, but I can't see another year of him sticking it out with Pete.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2 ... uld-he-go/

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Rat":2zo9jkst said:
It's obvious that a Seahawks fan wrote that article. Each of those trades are completely insane for the other team and huge wins for Seattle.

None of those trade scenarios are insane, That's what you have to give up to acquire a top 10 QB in his prime with two years left on his deal.

DE's, CB's and we just gave up two #1's for a safety, why do you think 2-3 #1's and one of your teams best players is insane?

Perfectly sane.

justafan

Reaction score
getnasty":1ljd8t6p said:
toffee":1ljd8t6p said:
OrangeGravy":1ljd8t6p said:
seabowl":1ljd8t6p said:
Giants are a guaranteed no. They have zero cap room.
Cap room is correctable. Extending his contract would make it possible. The real problem is would the team even be competitive after making the cap room?

I'd take the Giants deal yesterday personally and try to poach an o-lineman as well if they have more than 1 good option

On fansides' Giants deal, don't think they have a linemen to spare. But am intrigued by getting their star RB, him and Penny, wow.

Saquon Barkley makes Chris Carson look like Ironman. No thanks.

They could have taken Chubb

Rat

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":1kmajgyr said:
Rat":1kmajgyr said:
It's obvious that a Seahawks fan wrote that article. Each of those trades are completely insane for the other team and huge wins for Seattle.

None of those trade scenarios are insane, That's what you have to give up to acquire a top 10 QB in his prime with two years left on his deal.

DE's, CB's and we just gave up two #1's for a safety, why do you think 2-3 #1's and one of your teams best players is insane?

The Jamal Adams trade shouldn't be a baseline for anything. It was an obvious overpay even at the time.

Two #1s is not insane. 2-3 #1s (2 top 10s in the case of the Giants), a 2nd, other picks, and Baker Mayfield, Jalen Hurts, Gardner Minshew, or Saquon Barkley is.

I would love to be wrong, but I cant see his price getting THAT high. It has to be worrisome that his athleticism appears to be declining.