Aaron is now promoting astrology.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
My sister in law is really into it and it's hilarious.

We're all looking for answers and some people don't want to put the effort in to answer for themselves (or are not ok with there NOT being an answer). As ridiculous as it is, I'm not really bothered by it outside of how it affects my life.

RiverDog

Reaction score
When I used the term "Weird Beard" to describe Aaron Rodgers, I thought that I was joking. But after reading that article, it seems to be a very spot-on characterization. The guy is a strange dude.

CPHawk

Reaction score
He is one strange cat. But nobody will bat an eye.
Wake me up once he starts stealing millions from the state of Mississippi to build his daughter a volleyball court. None of this other stuff bothers me. I’m sure there are guys with far wilder views on things in the nfl.

knownone

Reaction score

chrispy

Reaction score
OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
On McAfee, Erin said that the “retreat” has A toilet but that clients can use adult diapers. Real interesting detail to interject. So is he planning to crawl Or totter around in a diaper then? Shit will get stinky and real before four days.

NoGain

Reaction score
Astrology provides an interesting and entertaining way to look at the personality spectrum. It's correlative and predictive powers I take about as seriously or literal as the virgin birth or the Noah's Ark story.

Hawkinaz

Reaction score
On McAfee, Erin said that the “retreat” has A toilet but that clients can use adult diapers. Real interesting detail to interject. So is he planning to crawl Or totter around in a diaper then? Shit will get stinky and real before four days.
I wonder if the retreat will include fasting for 4 days

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Wake me up once he starts stealing millions from the state of Mississippi to build his daughter a volleyball court. None of this other stuff bothers me. I’m sure there are guys with far wilder views on things in the nfl.
Doesn't change the fact that he's a self-centered pri**

Crizilla

Reaction score
Astrology provides an interesting and entertaining way to look at the personality spectrum. It's correlative and predictive powers I take about as seriously or literal as the virgin birth or the Noah's Ark story.
It's absolutely possible to build an ark and survive on it for a year. Just sayin'.

JPatera76

Reaction score
OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
theres a few places that offer complete darkness retreats.
I've been to this same one in this video and I was an amazing experience to be honest.

Did it result in your making decisions differently, or was it more like you just affirmed what you were gonna do prior?

JPatera76

Reaction score
Did it result in your making decisions differently, or was it more like you just affirmed what you were gonna do prior?
Really it just made appreciate all my senses more lol. It was relaxing in a way of just silence and the darkness too a bit to get used to but it made me more appreciative of a lot.

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Really it just made appreciate all my senses more lol. It was relaxing in a way of just silence and the darkness too a bit to get used to but it made me more appreciative of a lot.

What made it different from say going to Holiday inn suites and drawing the shades?

JPatera76

Reaction score
What made it different from say going to Holiday inn suites and drawing the shades?
its completely dark and silent. No outside noises at all not one bit of light at ALL. you really just hear yourself breathing. Its hard to describe other than it'll be the closest you can to being completely deaf and blind without actually being both.

CPHawk

Reaction score
Doesn't change the fact that he's a self-centered pri**
At least he’s upfront about it. I remember Josh brown being a fan favorite, but off the field the guy was the worst of the worst.

Latest posts