Andy Dickerson

cymatica

Reaction score
17-3 is hardly any lead, a Tippy Toe fix by DK would have made it 17-7. The way the defense played, we did stop the chiefs a lot but we couldn’t capitalize as much as we held the ball. The game was winnable with an average offense and a defensive showing we were able to put. We just didn’t have Tyler who would have made or provided an out for Geno.
If 1 missing receiver neuters an entire offense, then that offense is built the wrong way. We are watching the results of years of neglect and mismanagement in building and maintaining the online and dline

misfit

Reaction score
I'm worried about Blythe. He seems a great leader but cannot stop a bullrush to save his life. Every team with a decent interior defensive line is living in our backfield.
This oline w a great center next season would be a whole different animal

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Weren't we all complaining about Solari last year as the reason the O-line couldn't pass block for Russ?

IMO this line was mediocre to begin with, and now they've obviously hit a wall with two rookie tackles and banged up guards.

I think Dickerson's proven that when he's got a healthy line he can coach these guys up into a cohesive pass pro and run blocking unit.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
I'm not sold on Andy Dickerson as OL coach. They did look better on the OL earlier in the season but they have struggled with their play the past few games.

Here's a video of Mike Munchak explaining the zone blocking system. He's a very good OL coach and was the coach with Steelers when Le'veon Bell was tearing it up. I think he would be a good fit for the Seahawks should they wish to replace or add coaches to the OL.