Antonio Brown to TB + TB (Tom Brady & Tampa Bay)

3-2-16-4-6

Reaction score
massari":1vtox2p9 said:
3-2-16-4-6":1vtox2p9 said:
It’s a deceptive stat though as it shows how successful the Hawks are on 1st and 2nd down. We have attempted 20 something less 3rd downs than anyone in the league! We need to improve always but we aren’t getting to a third down on many drives and that’s amazing.
Yeah It's pretty much been like this every season in the Wilson era. Never near the top in conversion percentage, always in the middle or bottom. Same with attempts.

AB would've been awesome, but at least they got Gordon coming back.

I think Gordon would be a huge late season add. If Roger let’s him off the mat.

TraderGary

Reaction score
Momofantv":kgtftjxt said:
Funny thing is all these people not wanting him are going to be watching him win a ring this year as I’m sure that’s what he wants playing with Tom if he only wanted tethers he wouldn’t have gone to Tampa, he knows Tom will win a super bowl with him the pats as bad as their team was on offense last year without AB they made the playoffs. Told on a vastly better team one of the best D’s in the league again and has one of the best offense in the league that when it comes to playoff times there’s not a QB I would take over 6 rings Tom Brady as much as Russell is great Tom has 6 wins in like 9 appearances and it’s pretty amazing if anyone would say they would take another QB over Tom in the post season they are idiots
Is that what you call a run-on sentence? :lol:

And FWIW, I completely disagree about taking an aging and declining Brady over RW, and that's not my homer glasses speaking. If we're talking clutch, RW has been as clutch as anyone in the league, and one of the best ever.

chris98251

Reaction score
So what's the odds he lasts till the end of the Season with Arians in Tampa.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
chris98251":39nsq0vg said:
So what's the odds he lasts till the end of the Season with Arians in Tampa.

If he's the guy with the most touches (and successful ones) about 70 percent.

if that doesn't immediately happen, about 60 percent.

With every week, maybe two, subtract 10 percent.

Because what's going on in his head right now is that two potential SB contenders, at least, reached out to him.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Momofantv":3bkcmd27 said:
Funny thing is all these people not wanting him are going to be watching him win a ring this year as I’m sure that’s what he wants playing with Tom if he only wanted tethers he wouldn’t have gone to Tampa, he knows Tom will win a super bowl with him the pats as bad as their team was on offense last year without AB they made the playoffs. Told on a vastly better team one of the best D’s in the league again and has one of the best offense in the league that when it comes to playoff times there’s not a QB I would take over 6 rings Tom Brady as much as Russell is great Tom has 6 wins in like 9 appearances and it’s pretty amazing if anyone would say they would take another QB over Tom in the post season they are idiots

Ok.. so you're a Bucs or Pat's fan (or worse, a Brady fan) pretending to be a Seahawks fan on a Seahawks board.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Momofantv":vjvv41p7 said:

C'mon man, if you watch Brady he doesn't have the deep or even medium deep ball anymore. Guy's also a relative statue. Can he go to the Super Bowl yet with all these weapons? Peyton Manning did.

We all know how that ended, which was 43-8

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
When the NFL suspended Buccaneers receiver Antonio Brown for eight games earlier this year, the punishment came with a caveat: More sanctions could be added, based on developments in the lawsuit filed against him in September 2019 for sexual assault and rape.

That case, Britney Taylor v. Antonio Brown, currently is set for trial in December in Broward County, Florida.

The discovery process continues; that’s the phase of the litigation in which the parties gather information from each other. Brown, as one source with knowledge of the process explained it to PFT, has a week or so to disclose items that have been requested of him, after receiving multiple extensions.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2 ... -december/

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Yay! ANOTHER non Seahawks topic in the main Seahawks forum. I don’t give a hoot about TB. This does not belong here. :roll: :229031_banghead: