Any Schedule Predictions?

Hawknight

Reaction score
I'm guessing BYE week at week 8...followed by a road game at 10 am against a top tier team with a winning streak....

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Leaks so far (hoping not all correct) are: Hawks at Giants on MNF week 4. Hawks hosting 39ers on Thanksgiving night (lame). Hawks hosting the Squeelers on NYE (also lame)

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Leaks so far (hoping not all correct) are: Hawks at Giants on MNF week 4. Hawks hosting 39ers on Thanksgiving night (lame). Hawks hosting the Squeelers on NYE (also lame)
I was hoping these would be the National prime time games:

Niners (MNF)
Bengals (SNF)
Rams (TNF, always divisional)
Eagles (SNF)

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Sorry for your loss Soul.
thx brother, what a sh** show of a year. Def. making us focus a lot more on family, fitness, our health etc.
If we end up with no NYE gig, no biggie, at least for my schedule. But going to the game and then playing 3 or 4 hours and singing, just isn't in the cards.
Just hoping it's a road game :)

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
The only games I don't like are TNF. Seems like a bad deal for the players, but they took the money offered so they only have their own NFLPA to blame for agreeing to that one.

And it's weird.

I don't mind the international games, they're fun. Even if we have to wake up super early. But I'm old, I do that anyway.
Yea - you're right - the injury stuff - I KNOW that sherman and angry doug didn't like them - remember that weird press conference with the cardboard cutout of baldwin that sherman was holding up - talking about how "gee, doesn't seem like the NFL actually cares about player safety" with the TNF -

I'm old-ish - i'm up when i'm up now. Completely random if it's 4am or 9am. ;)

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Yea - you're right - the injury stuff - I KNOW that sherman and angry doug didn't like them - remember that weird press conference with the cardboard cutout of baldwin that sherman was holding up - talking about how "gee, doesn't seem like the NFL actually cares about player safety" with the TNF -

The current and former players don't have a leg to stand on with with the TNF player safety martyr game guys like Sherman like to harp on.

The owners wanted more revenue, their idea was more TNF games, so they offered the players millions and millions more in salary cap to make it happen, along with other concessions to sweeten the pot.........and the NFLPA took it.

So no complaining as far as I'm concerned.

hoxrox

Reaction score

Could be a prank like last year though.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
The current and former players don't have a leg to stand on with with the TNF player safety martyr game guys like Sherman like to harp on.

The owners wanted more revenue, their idea was more TNF games, so they offered the players millions and millions more in salary cap to make it happen, along with other concessions to sweeten the pot.........and the NFLPA took it.

So no complaining as far as I'm concerned.
Well, play all the TNF that ya want, but I'm increasingly of the opinion that both the TNF schedule and the dammed 'international' schedule <shudder> should be heavily centered around the bye weeks.

I think you should get a bye BEFORE a TNF. And, obviously AFTER an international game - (edited)

I know the schedule is complicated - but it should be doable - Whether they agreed to it or not - honestly I don't think they should have to play again after 4 days.

I've been watching baseball of all things in the past month - and it's really highlited to me just how brutal football actually is. I mean you go from 'this':

Doocn1k5jqfzwv0qdrfl

in football to - "ow! i hurt my finger - i need to go on IL" in baseball. ;)

And I get it - it's about the benjamins - on both sides of the table......

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
Here are a few more rumored leaks: Week 1 vs Rams, Week 8 vs Browns, Week 15 vs Eagles & Week 16 @Titans

FLSeahawk

Reaction score
110 percent accurate ^^^^

The same ones that said the league won't allow GB to miss the playoffs. And that Detroit has "nothing to play for"

Oops
I’ll admit I was one of those that were pissed when the kickoff times were released for that weekend. I don’t think I’m a nfl conspiracy theorist though and was extremely happy the Lions surprised me.