anyone else prefer a road trip to superbowl?

blazen2392

Reaction score
Don't know what happened, but our road games have been so much more dominant this year. I would actually feel worse having home games in the post season.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Roadhawking has been a way of others to go see a game. I think the team appreciates it and does better to prove it for the fans. The players were pointing at the endzone fans during the Arizona game all the time they were there. They got them involved in the game. When 12s travel, they bring it to the other teams house and that warrants better play. Not saying anything wrong about the home play...but it is appreciated for both.

kidhawk

Reaction score
I don't know if I "prefer" the road path to the superbowl or not, because there is just so much energy from a home game that it feels like a bigger deal, even though I'm only watching it on television. I will repeat what I said after our loss to Arizona pretty much sealed the division for them, and that is that winning the superbowl from the road would be a little extra special because I too often hear fans and experts alike saying that we need home field advantage to make it through the playoffs to the superbowl. I love the energy that home games bring, but I'd like to win one from the road just to put that exclamation point on how good this team really is.

bjornanderson21

Reaction score
I don't prefer it, but i like that we can potentially watch more seahawks playoff games.

It would also be good to put an end to the "has to play at home" nonsense.

Latest posts