Back at work in the morning

hawksfanohio

Reaction score
Wiseguy":2we2ziek said:
JSeahawks":2we2ziek said:
I'm a substitute teacher. Taught elementary school PE today and played a version of dodge ball with the 3rd, 4th and 5th graders. A 5th grader showed up in a 49ers t'shirt, needless to say he was targeted a few times by the teacher.

Lol i'm an elemantary PE teacher and have been known to participate in this practive from time to time. :twisted:

Ha! That's funny you guys. I'm an elementary school teacher as well. I'm always messing with the kids about their favorite football teams. I always joke with them and tell them if they wear a Stealers jersey to school, they get an "F" for the day. On Fridays, I always wear a Seahawks jersey. Most of the kids are Stealers fans because of their parents. I live kind of close to Pittsburgh so it's hard enough dealing with the fans, now I have to deal with the kids too, lol. I have even gotten some of them to ask their dads about the Super Bowl debacle. Some of them have came back and said their parents actually thought Seattle got cheated, lol. Pretty honest people around here actually.

hawksfanohio

Reaction score
This is off-topic but I have been thinking of moving back to the Northwest. I have family in Scio, Oregon and have been thinking of applying for teaching positions there. Do any of you know the area and how much they pay for permanent positions or subs? How's the job market for teachers there? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I was going to start a thread about it (I still will probably), but was just wondering since I saw these posts.