Bears Den -- Week #18

BASF

Reaction score
So which of the 5 centers you’ve seen do you like best?
Do you think the Seahawks will bid for him?
I am a lot higher on Ricky Stromberg out of Arkansas than pretty much any other draftnik. Chevy and Attyla both responded here, https://www.seahawks.net/threads/van-pran.186193/#post-2752945 to my question regarding him. From what I have seen in the Arkansas vs. Youtube videos is that he pulls well, seals well and makes good line calls in regards to stunts and blitzes. For the most part, I have been watching those verse videos for the different centers against the best o-lines they faced this season. I seriously liked what Wypler did against Georgia, but I think he will be drafted higher than we will be able to justify with our plethora of holes on defense.

OP
OP
Bear-Hawk

Bear-Hawk

Reaction score
Regarding roster holes, I’ll see your plethora and raise you two more! Poles has created more holes in this roster than in 10 pounds of Swiss cheese to get his $110 million cap space, but I digress.

Imagine the Bears draft Stromberg right ahead of the Seahawks. It’s funny that my teams are drafting back-to-back again in the draft. Makes it easy to compare results. Poles is not a rookie GM this year, so I’m cutting him less slack. This is the most significant Bears off-season in many years.