Belichick On Wilson: I don’t see anybody better

seabowl

Reaction score
John63":11q92wl1 said:
pmedic920":11q92wl1 said:
chris98251":11q92wl1 said:
pmedic920":11q92wl1 said:
Yea, I’m curious where you’ve seen/heard him say something even remotely similar to another current NFL QB?

Tom Brady.......................
Does this mean something significant to the discussion?

Tom was his boy for many years, it pretty much goes without saying that BB would speak well of him.

Duh

What the interesting thing is, is the only QB he can come up with is Brady and the supposed GOAT. So what does that tell us when the only 2 QBs he speaks about in this regard are Brady and Wilson.

USA Today article from 2018:

Andrew Joseph
November 8, 2018 2:18 pm ET

It’s undeniable that Aaron Rodgers is one of the all-time great quarterbacks. Even Bill Belichick acknowledged how good Rodgers is during his midweek press conference ahead of the Patriots’ win over the Packers.

So, it was absolutely surprising when Showtime’s Inside The NFL mics caught the Patriots head coach being awfully critical of Rodgers while speaking to the defense.

Again Belicheck has done this with many qb's. You don't think he thinks Manning is one of the best too? Or Elway, Marino, Montana etc...

This is what he does. He talks up players on other teams so as to not give them any bulletin board material before facing them.

John63

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":112igucd said:
Give it up man, you're wasting your time.

Russ Sucks. Just go with that and you'll fit right in :2thumbs:

LOl yeah, I have never been one of the many. That's why I joined the military.

John63

Reaction score
seabowl":37vvy0sg said:
John63":37vvy0sg said:
pmedic920":37vvy0sg said:
chris98251":37vvy0sg said:
Tom Brady.......................
Does this mean something significant to the discussion?

Tom was his boy for many years, it pretty much goes without saying that BB would speak well of him.

Duh

What the interesting thing is, is the only QB he can come up with is Brady and the supposed GOAT. So what does that tell us when the only 2 QBs he speaks about in this regard are Brady and Wilson.

USA Today article from 2018:

Andrew Joseph
November 8, 2018 2:18 pm ET

It’s undeniable that Aaron Rodgers is one of the all-time great quarterbacks. Even Bill Belichick acknowledged how good Rodgers is during his midweek press conference ahead of the Patriots’ win over the Packers.

So, it was absolutely surprising when Showtime’s Inside The NFL mics caught the Patriots head coach being awfully critical of Rodgers while speaking to the defense.

Again Belicheck has done this with many qb's. You don't think he thinks Manning is one of the best too? Or Elway, Marino, Montana etc...

This is what he does. He talks up players on other teams so as to not give them any bulletin board material before facing them.

Nice the only problem is that does not mean he is not genuine about how he feels about those players. Notice how you don't post the link to any of this though and they say eh said something different on Showtime but no link to that. YOu can be critical of a player but that does not change the fact they are still one of the best. People have been critical of Bradys play once he has been hit once or twice but he is still supposedly the GOAT. Some of you seem to think that being critical means the person sucks, or that if they cant do 1 thing they suck, or if they make a mistake they suck. none of that is Guess what every WQ including Brady has had bad games, made seasons etc etc.

So as to your post again links please, and then prove he does not really think that way about those you mentioned it's not like they are not all amongst the best in the game. Truth be told all you did was prove our point as every QB you mention ar amongst the best to play and that includes Wilson

Let me remind you I also posted a link to what Kurt Warner said about Wilson as a whole, not just an isolated play or game. And I can go on and on. The FACT is outside of the few...Qhawks Wilson is considered one of the best in the game PERIOD

And Finally let me remind every one

"Seattle Seahawks coach Pete Carroll admits he 'probably wouldn't have' been at helm for so long without Russell Wilson"

https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/26/spor...l-wilson-seattle-seahawks-spt-intl/index.html

https://www.vikings.com/news/russell-wilson-seahawks-week-3

"Patterson called Wilson "one of the best quarterbacks in the league" – and it's difficult to pinpoint one thing he's best at."

I can go on and on like I said the only people that do not agree are the Qhawks.

VA49er

Reaction score
toffee":1xyahq0c said:
massari":1xyahq0c said:
[youtube]TQU6VR0duWI[/youtube]
From the best coach in the league! Trade value sky rocketed after the praising, all the way to 5 first rounds last off-season. Too bad NE didn't have 5 first, so they settled for Marc Jones.

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

Oh so now Belichick matters?

John63

Reaction score
VA49er":1rkjiy7p said:
toffee":1rkjiy7p said:
massari":1rkjiy7p said:
[youtube]TQU6VR0duWI[/youtube]
From the best coach in the league! Trade value sky rocketed after the praising, all the way to 5 first rounds last off-season. Too bad NE didn't have 5 first, so they settled for Marc Jones.

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

Oh so now Belichick matters?

ahh who said he did not matter?

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Meh, just another Niner fan who can't handle that the Hawks have knocked off his precious 39ers 16 of the last 20 meetings.
Owned

Latest posts