Bills @ Cowboys

Rat

Reaction score
We're going to finish with like five more wins than the Cowboys and still have to travel to face them on wild card weekend.

MrThortan

Reaction score
Oh no! "America's" Team lost! Way to ruin Thanksgiving :0190l:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I called them a paper tiger when they were 3-0 (thanks to soft schedule) and folks were talking about them being a super bowl contender.
*allas proved me right!

Threedee

Reaction score
Mizak":2zcdbrxz said:
Pats barely beat the Cowboys but look at what the Bills are doing to them.

The Bills are the better AFC East team. Yep,I said it.

Well, this game was played in perfect conditions. The NE game took place in winter weather conditions.

SanDiego49er

Reaction score
The Bills kind of surprised me. Obviously being a small market team they don't get a lot of nationally televised games. That is a pretty tough, talented, well coached team. They are much better than I thought in many aspects of the game. I didn't realize they are this good. They look for real to me. They had some good draft picks over the years and built a pretty good team there.

chris98251

Reaction score
SanDiego49er":1vjcmst5 said:
The Bills kind of surprised me. Obviously being a small market team they don't get a lot of nationally televised games. That is a pretty tough, talented, well coached team. They are much better than I thought in many aspects of the game. I didn't realize they are this good. They look for real to me. They had some good draft picks over the years and built a pretty good team there.

Yeah unnoticed and un recognized like another far north team. They have not got much since Kelly played QB there and Marv Levy.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
IndyHawk":3abxzdfn said:
Dak..MVP
Pay Dak!!!.........
Cowherd, is that you?
Wingo?
Skip Clueless?

SanDiego49er":3abxzdfn said:
They were very good in their first game vs. the Pats. Didn't win but pushed them to the edge. Allen's continued development has pushed them to the next level though.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":p78pxso1 said:
Haschka just missed a FG--can't fault him as it was nearly 60 yards but they then ran stats showing he's the worst FG kicker in the whole league for 2019.

I saw a stat the other day that the miss by the Panther kicker last week was the shortest go-head kick missed in the 4th quarter or OT since Hauschka's miss in Arizona in OT

Smellyman

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3ud2hcih said:
I called them a paper tiger when they were 3-0 (thanks to soft schedule) and folks were talking about them being a super bowl contender.
*allas proved me right!

You might be the smartest person on the internet

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Smellyman":2cufmv3p said:
Sports Hernia":2cufmv3p said:
*allas proved me right!

You might be the smartest person on the internet
Very possible. 8)