BRADY/PATS PUNISHMENT OVER TURNED BY JUDGE. (Updated 9/3/15)

Rocket

Reaction score
253hawk":2qlrl4ez said:
They should be forced to vacate their SB win under the unfair acts rule. Maybe even their whole 2014 season.
Unfair acts rule ??? Tell me more.
I drool at the mere mention of a "vacation"...

Rocket

Reaction score
RedAlice":2l8ia4ty said:
RolandDeschain":2l8ia4ty said:
Every single Pats fan on that forum is ignoring the fact that proof is not needed for the NFL to punish someone. If you are even in the same room as something happening that tarnishes the shield, they can penalize you.

Pathetic, the responses I'm getting on that forum.

Welcome to Pats fans. They are the scum of the NFL.
They crack me up... :snack:

SnoCoHawk

Reaction score
This is going to dog Brady for the rest of his career and beyond. Frankly he should just retire. If he won't, then a season-long suspension should send the right message about how seriously the league takes cheating.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Rocket":2fsejt2y said:
RolandDeschain":2fsejt2y said:
I'll probably get banned at that Patriots forum for the comment I just added.
Dude... they don't think much of ya.
Good job.
"Ridiculously biased" doesn't even begin to describe most of their replies to me. I'm not going to bother adding any additional ones, it's impossible to even say anything to them, lol.

Pathetic.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Ok, I freely admit that I'm now just basically asking to be banned over there, those homer morons are annoying me.

IcyPatriot":3kk24u72 said:
You still waking up in a cold sweat reliving the last play of the super Bowl ... :roll: :roll: :roll:
RolandDeschain":3kk24u72 said:
Nah, I got over it pretty quickly, actually. It was nothing compared to watching the refs purposely prevent your team from winning its first Super Bowl. (Super Bowl XL, which by the way, a ton of Patriots fans came and agreed with us about on Seahawks.net prior to Super Bowl XLVIII in case you want to deny that the refs screwed us.)

Seattle's the new power in the NFL, and we're here to stay. Enjoy being the reigning champs while it lasts. :)

P.S., count yourselves fortunate that three of the four members of the Legion of Boom were banged up for Super Bowl XLIX. ;)
tom444":3kk24u72 said:
The new power huh? You lost to us. You almost lost to the Packers. When you win three Super Bowls in 4 years come and talk to us. Until then you're just pretenders to the thrown.
RolandDeschain":3kk24u72 said:
Will two in three years suffice if the league doesn't dock us draft picks for cheating? Just curious.

The Spygate reference should piss 'em off nicely.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":14s46prk said:
Ok, I freely admit that I'm now just basically asking to be banned over there, those homer morons are annoying me.

IcyPatriot":14s46prk said:
You still waking up in a cold sweat reliving the last play of the super Bowl ... :roll: :roll: :roll:
Nah, I got over it pretty quickly, actually. It was nothing compared to watching the refs purposely prevent your team from winning its first Super Bowl. (Super Bowl XL, which by the way, a ton of Patriots fans came and agreed with us about on Seahawks.net prior to Super Bowl XLVIII in case you want to deny that the refs screwed us.)

Seattle's the new power in the NFL, and we're here to stay. Enjoy being the reigning champs while it lasts. :)

P.S., count yourselves fortunate that three of the four members of the Legion of Boom were banged up for Super Bowl XLIX. ;)
tom444":14s46prk said:
The new power huh? You lost to us. You almost lost to the Packers. When you win three Super Bowls in 4 years come and talk to us. Until then you're just pretenders to the thrown.
Will two in three years suffice if the league doesn't dock us draft picks for cheating? Just curious.

Pretenders to the thrown? I am impressed you let that slide.

RedAlice

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":bsn3d1xv said:
bigtrain21":bsn3d1xv said:
Pretenders to the thrown? I am impressed you let that slide.
I almost didn't, but I don't have a reputation to protect over there.

Good idea. Don't let them just say you are correcting grammar - you have a much bigger, much truer, actual important point.

Welcome the rest of the NFL to the true Pats fans.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Just read Fly's sig -

This is great!

Seahawk Sailor wrote:
Play the Seahawks in the Super Bowl, you either get an asswhuppin' or an asterisk.

*Their second asterik.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
RedAlice":ct4vrcdj said:
Just read Fly's sig -

This is great!

Seahawk Sailor wrote:
Play the Seahawks in the Super Bowl, you either get an asswhuppin' or an asterisk.

*Their second asterik.
*Asterisk.

Sorry, I do have a reputation to protect over here. :lol:

bigtrain21

Reaction score
You could refer to Brady as the "pretender to the thrown" since he doesn't throw legally inflated footballs.

RedAlice

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3iwmxkm0 said:
RedAlice":3iwmxkm0 said:
Just read Fly's sig -

This is great!

Seahawk Sailor wrote:

*Their second asterik.
*Asterisk.

Sorry, I do have a reputation to protect over here. :lol:

Yes, good job.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Back to my point re: the casual fan. Some very smart and successful at everything they do Bear fans on my FB are upset, don't believe this is true and think the media will have a field day. They want Brady to get in front of this to get it corrected (like as if it was just a bad marketing mistake).

Unbelievable. But, is what I was saying about the casual fan. Many will not believe it is true, and only if there is a real punishment and real NFL statements against Brady will this even be a blip on the radar for Goodell.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
vonstout":2zlbpctv said:
Where are the Pats homers that were over hear saying everyone just hates the Pats and they didn't do anything wrong?
Pretty sure most are on a "permanent vacation". 8)

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1rlo8c3a said:
I'll probably get banned at that Patriots forum for the comment I just added, but I'm curious to see how they react, if they bother acknowledging me: http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-pat ... st-4197373

RolandDeschain @ Pats forum":1rlo8c3a said:
The NFL publicly said they would eject Marshawn Lynch from the NFC Championship Game if he wore gold cleats. A one-game suspension for gold-freaking-cleats. Link: http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/...h ... son-011815

I'm just a visiting Seahawks fan, but after reading a lot of this report and all the text messages in it, Brady deserves to be suspended for a good number of games. Sorry, most of you won't like it, but too bad. Compare what the league was threatening to do to Lynch in a critical playoff game FOR THE COLOR OF HIS CLEATS to what everyone now FACTUALLY knows about Brady from this report and there is literally no defense in favor of not suspending Brady.

Fact, not opinion.
LOL, I bet you are a goner for that.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":39mnno8f said:

IcyPatriot":39mnno8f said:

tom444":39mnno8f said:

If you still have an account over there, you may want to ask them if the bronze statue of Darrell Bevell outside of their stadium is done yet. 8)

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":krfzpiid said:
If you still have an account over there, you may want to ask them if the bronze statue of Darrell Bevell outside of their stadium is done yet. 8)
That'd be funny, but I'm not actually trying to get banned.