Broncos vs Jaguars

Ruminator

Reaction score
Stat-wise, Jax D is a bit better than Chargers', but Jax as a team is having a weird season so far: 5th ranked offense and beat Chargers 38-10 in Week 3 after shutting out the Colts 24-0 in Week 2, but then lost four straight to Eagles, Texans, Colts, and Giants, though all losses were within 8 points, so no blow-outs. You know that Denver considers this a must-win, but since their offense is only good at giving their punter plenty of exercise, I get the feeling that whoever wins, this is going to be a pretty crazy game. If Jax wins and snaps their four-game losing streak... especially if Russell starts for Denver and plays all four quarters... well, I guess at this point I shouldn't be surprised anymore.

FlyingGunHawk

Reaction score
The Jaguar's play has been sporadic, for sure. But I wonder if that also has to do with their tough-ish schedule so far. Denver might be the easiest opponent besides maybe the Texans.

James in PA

Reaction score
I expect Jax to win this game, midget or no midget. This might be the end for can't Hackett. The assistant GM / head coach known as RW3 is gonna be looking for a new "partner" after this one.

Jac

Reaction score
An x-factor in all this is if/when the team decides to effectively check out. The team realizes their offseason dreams/expectations are done, their new HOF QB is a clown with the most expensive house in Denver, their head coach is nationally disrespected, their team is a weekly punchline, and now players are being rumored for trade availability. In contrast, Jacksonville is a team on the rise and has been in every game this season.

IndyHawk

Reaction score

He's at it again...Team3 machine cranking it out.