Calais Campbell rips away sign from Seahawks fan

NYCoug

Reaction score
largenutz":3modlasb said:
I think this group is hopin to win the lottery- have one of these players pull a ron artest and run up in the stands and start beating their ass!
"IM RICH, B@!$OTCH!!!!!!!!!"

Sadly, you're actually 100% correct. If these are the same people that got the snowball thrown on them by Shaun Ellis, they actually tried sueing the Jets and Shaun Ellis. In my opinion, if you're going to consistently make signs like that, you should expect some backlash like the snowball or one of the players ripping away a sign. Man up. If you can dish it out you better be able to take it back. Don't go and sue people, although that looks to be the NEW American Way. Just my opinion though.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...jets-shaun-ellis-over-snow-throwing-incident/

mikeak

Reaction score
Look they are (from these pictures) not personally attacking a player. They are not throwing bottles, screaming obscenities - they are just having some fun.

I see nothing wrong in these signs and like that the guys bring it and keep it funny.

And I see NOTHING wrong in the player jumping up and grabbing the sign. I am also GUESSING that the guys that wrote it loves that he did it because they respect that he participates in the "game" they are playing.......