Calais Campbell rips away sign from Seahawks fan

muxpux

Reaction score
kobebryant":kpqn7zt4 said:
I remember when Shaun Ellis dropped that snow boulder into the crowed, It was harmless and he got fined - which was silly.

same group of guys. they make signs like that every game. (the guys with the signs got the snow"boulder" dropped on em)

muxpux

Reaction score
Lions4

S SHAUN ELLIS SUED SNOWBALL large300

Panthers Seahawks fan sign2

moorecol_0917spo002.JPG

largenutz

Reaction score
I think this group is hopin to win the lottery- have one of these players pull a ron artest and run up in the stands and start beating their ass!
"IM RICH, B@!$OTCH!!!!!!!!!"

Riley12

Reaction score
I love those guys on the corner - they bring poster board and Sharpies for every game to customize their messages.

Atradees

Reaction score
That is a shame the fan was blocking calais cambell at an allpro level because he quit too!

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Isn't that the fan that always has GREAT signs?? I want to say it is the same guy that had the sign that read "Carolina, The Wal-Mart of the NFL". Then he greeted Jerry Richardson, shook his hand and said "It is a pleasure to meet you Sir" and held the sign up in his face. Richardson just bailed out of there immediately in that NFCC.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Riley12":nih1rajh said:
I love those guys on the corner - they bring poster board and Sharpies for every game to customize their messages.

Exactly!! During the Skins Playoff game in 2005 I think they fired one up that read "74 yards of offense - great game plan" at half time and stuck it Joe Gibbs' face.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
When I am sitting in 124, I purposely walk over to that corner when the opponent is coming out so I can see those. GREAT stuff. Those guys are always there and always doing their job.

Sometimes it makes me wish that I wasn't so worried about getting soaked so I could sit there.