Can KNJ be done?

ScottishHawk84

Reaction score
Come on now..it’s time. As loyal as Pete can be with him, it’s pretty obvious for the last two years he’s done. The fact that there is no true good second CB is on Pete and John but everyone else comes with KNJ.

keasley45

Reaction score
ScottishHawk84":u8br94oj said:
Come on now..it’s time. As loyal as Pete can be with him, it’s pretty obvious for the last two years he’s done. The fact that there is no true good second CB is on Pete and John but everyone else comes with KNJ.

You can't have just one drive in the entire half of a game go better than 3 and out and expect to win against Tennessee. You also can't have just one drive all game that takes up more than 2 minutes.

You need to hold the ball, control the clock. And keep Henry and that offensive line from getting a head of steam.

Hello, the guy ran for 2000+ yards last year. That's 160+ yards a game average.

The formula for this game was simple. Get up on them and then control the clock. Instead, we gave them the ball the entire 2nd half.

And them, what's worse, when we get the ball in overtime after our D stops them, we call and execute 3 of the dumbest play I've seen in a while. A forced throw to Lockett on 1st. A forced overthrow to Metcalf on 2nd down. And a sack on 3rd on a play I have yet to rewatch.

It was 24 to 9 at half. And we handed them the ball to run it down our throats for two quarters to close the game.

hoxrox

Reaction score
keasley45":10fuxatt said:
ScottishHawk84":10fuxatt said:

You can't have just one drive in the entire half of a game go better than 3 and out and expect to win against Tennessee. You also can't have just one drive all game that takes up more than 2 minutes.

You need to hold the ball, control the clock. And keep Henry and that offensive line from getting a head of steam.

Hello, the guy ran for 2000+ yards last year. That's 160+ yards a game average.

The formula for this game was simple. Get up on them and then control the clock. Instead, we gave them the ball the entire 2nd half.

And them, what's worse, when we get the ball in overtime after our D stops them, we call and execute 3 of the dumbest play I've seen in a while. A forced throw to Lockett on 1st. A forced overthrow to Metcalf on 2nd down. And a sack on 3rd on a play I have yet to rewatch.

It was 24 to 9 at half. And we handed them the ball to run it down our throats for two quarters to close the game.

Yeah I don't know why they went away from ball control once we had the lead.