Cards are making Sean McVay look like a genius again.

Ramfan128

Reaction score
IndyHawk":3lv16hkn said:
Ramfan128..Nice breakdown and you are the first Ram fan I have seen
in weeks.
Please come by more often so we can get a better insight to your team
and your thoughts..
You see all the 49er campers?I'm kind of tired of reading about their team
with all due respect lol.

Thanks. I feel like I'm mostly forgotten on this board when talking about opposing fans, but I probably don't post enough. Life has been busy which has coincided nicely with trying to spend less focus on football. I've been a diehard Rams fan all my life and through my dad, so not bandwagon - but watching the Rams lose live to the Steelers and then get destroyed by the Ravens has not exactly made me want to run to the talk forums. Casual fans like to pile on the Rams because of the attention we got last year, so it was easier for me to take some time.

Thanks to Seattle winning last night we're still alive, but need Minnesota to drop some games still. Seattle has the opportunity to close the door on this season for the Rams, and should be a relatively stress free game for you guys as long as the Saints take care of business Sunday.

My new favorite pipe dream to get into the playoffs has the Niners missing out altogether.

Rams win out, Niners lose to the Saints, Rams and Seahawks. We win tiebreaker because of division record. Vikings finish better and Packers win the NFC North.

It's all farfetched at this point.

BUT - I feel like we should beat Seattle Sunday, despite the magical season the Hawks are having.

And if we don't, and our season ends - many will proclaim the Rams "done". I'm not worried about that. Still like the core, save for Gurley, but we can get out of his contract after next season. Goff has to improve, but for my sanity I have to believe if we rebuild the OL, he will.

The defense is awesome, despite the beatdown at the hands of Lamar Jackson.

We have a few rookies starting on the OL now that have made it better, so if we can get a decent FA, that's really the only weakness that we can't address internally going into next year. Draft would be for depth on defense. Regardless of what happens the rest of this year, I expect the Rams to win the NFC West next year.

Largent80

Reaction score
After next Sunday night game McVay will be on the phone saying O TAY. Rams are going down HARD on SNF in their own house.

Here he is practicing.....Ywvzfmp

OP
OP
Maulbert

Maulbert

Reaction score
Marvin49":1lkba71i said:
Maulbert":1lkba71i said:
Marvin49":1lkba71i said:
IndyHawk":1lkba71i said:
Ramfan128..Nice breakdown and you are the first Ram fan I have seen
in weeks.
Please come by more often so we can get a better insight to your team
and your thoughts..
You see all the 49er campers?I'm kind of tired of reading about their team
with all due respect lol.

I'd be offended but I honestly can't blame you.

I don't think it's you he's talking about. You're not a camper, you were here during Chip Kelly.

Legit LOL.

Well, obviously you've been here longer than that, but that period thinned the 49ers fans around here.