Cards looking like the Cards already

Jegpeg

Reaction score
At this point, why does the NFL let Arizona have a team?
Over the long term the Cards haven't been that bad their 10 year record is exactly 500. They might be the worst team in football this season but they finished 11/6 in 2021. The Jags and Browns have been awful for years and they are still allowed to play. I expect by 2025 the cards will be at least in the middle of the pack.

Anyway if the NFL decided they couldn't have the team we wouldn't be abe to laugh at them.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Meh if we’re moving teams like The rams back to their “original” cities move the damn Cardinals back to St Louis

This.

I am born and raised in Arizona. I left AZ the same year the Cardinals went there.

I have zero allegiance to the Cardinals since I was already a Rams fan and moved to Cali.

But, at least the Rams formed an identity. Hate them or love them - Rams are real.

Cards: Kid in the corner sucking his thumb.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Does anyone here actually personally know a true blue (errr, red) Cards fan in real life? Like, they obviously exist. I just don't know ONE. Not even my family that live in Arizona are tiny bird fans.
I know a couple of them here in Canada and it blows my mind. I mean how? Maybe during the Fitz / Bolden/ Warner era I guess.

I mean during the 90s I got a lot of how I became a Seahawk fans questions during the lean years, but I could easily point back to the Largent / Krieg/ Warner days.

James in PA

Reaction score
They are in tank mode. They know that Kyler is not the future. They are going to land one of the 2 elite QB's in next year's draft, so don't feel too bad for them. Not only will they have their own high pick, but they will also have Houston's thanks to that moronic deal made by the Texans.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Does anyone here actually personally know a true blue (errr, red) Cards fan in real life? Like, they obviously exist. I just don't know ONE. Not even my family that live in Arizona are tiny bird fans.

Yes, I do. My sister and her husband are die hard Cards fans. Every week we watch both the Cards and Rams during the season. Cards stuff all over the house.

And I have cousins in Az with season tickets.

Attachments

• F2F9875F-289F-4FAE-A93E-0432521400E5.jpeg
    F2F9875F-289F-4FAE-A93E-0432521400E5.jpeg
    163.9 KB · Views: 7

bileever

Reaction score
Despite the bad ownership, the Cardinals have had their moments. The Kurt Warner era, 2004-2009, including the trip to the Super Bowl, and the Bruce Arians era from 2013 to 2017, including a year when they went 13-3. More recently, they were 11-6 under Kliff Kingsbury in 2021.

Thank god the Rams and Cards have taken a step back. In 2021, every one in the NFC West had a winning reord except for us.

I don't like to kick a team when they're down (except the Broncos) because things change in the NFL real fast.