Cards vs Niners: Who you rooting for to win?

Cards vs Niners: Who you rooting for to win?

• Cardinals

Votes: 16 20.0%
  • 49ers

Votes: 64 80.0%

• Total voters

kearly

Reaction score
chris98251":1ey1swhj said:
This is like asking which eye you want poked out, left or right.

I'm mostly blind in my left eye, so this statement feels appropriate.

That said, the Cards are going to win, and might win big. There's really no point in rooting against them until mid-October.

ringless

Reaction score
Scottemojo":26ugpdu7 said:
I prefer the Niners win.

But the Cards are going to shred that secondary.

Your avatar is pehawk tribute? I miss his posts, your avatar just reminded me of him. Or her.

Threedee

Reaction score
This should at least be a closer game because the Cardinals don't have a run game, and Palmer's not as good a QB as Rapelissberger.

Marvin49

Reaction score
ringless":6xzjh3km said:
This thread makes me happy. I'll take it as a line of thinking of whats hopefully to come.

Who knows, maybe deep down 49ers fans are rooting for the Cardinals this week. Which is why Marvin and Popeye didn't cast a vote supposedly. They know they wont win the division this year, so they want whats second best and are secretly rooting for the Cardinals to take the division away from the Seahawks. (which explains how AZ got 3 votes thus far)

Just an unlikely theory lol

Seahawks rooting for 49ers, 49ers rooting for Cardinals. Some big circle jerk

Um....no. ;-)

Nice theory tho. I wish for the Niners to win in all cases and wish doom and destruction to all other NFC West teams equally. It wasn't that long ago that Niners-Cards games were bloody battles fierce rivals.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Marvin49":2xcmzy23 said:
Um....no. ;-)

Nice theory tho. I wish for the Niners to win in all cases and wish doom and destruction to all other NFC West teams equally. It wasn't that long ago that Niners-Cards games were bloody battles fierce rivals.

I call bullshit, Marvin. We all know you'd pray for the Cardinals to win the division if SF was out of it. Hell, you'd probably even start spinning for them if they won on a controversial call in week 17 :stirthepot:

Marvin49

Reaction score
Laloosh":3e1692xk said:
Marvin49":3e1692xk said:
Um....no. ;-)

I call bullshit, Marvin. We all know you'd pray for the Cardinals to win the division if SF was out of it. Hell, you'd probably even start spinning for them if they won on a controversial call in week 17 :stirthepot:

Nah...the Seahawks are the most recent big divisional rivalry, but I'm old enough to remember when just about every other team was the biggest rival right down to the old NFC West with the Panthers, Falcons, and Saints. :D

I hate you all equally. :D

Maulbert

Reaction score
I hope a zeppelin filled with hydrogen is struck by lightning and crashes into the stadium and both teams perish in the blaze.

Barring that, the 49ers. Kangol boy pisses me off way more than the soup lover. He's getting close to Harbaugh territory.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Marvin49":2158te4e said:
Laloosh":2158te4e said:
Marvin49":2158te4e said:
Um....no. ;-)

Nah...the Seahawks are the most recent big divisional rivalry, but I'm old enough to remember when just about every other team was the biggest rival right down to the old NFC West with the Panthers, Falcons, and Saints. :D

:lol:

And true to all this.

And even if it wasn't true, are there really fans out there who hate a team enough to root against their own team?

FWIW I didn't vote because the answer for 9ers and Cards fans is obvious, and skews the results.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Marvin49":2cv6y34e said:
Laloosh":2cv6y34e said:
Marvin49":2cv6y34e said:
Um....no. ;-)

Rams not Panthers.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Popeyejones":3nfm7uof said:
Marvin49":3nfm7uof said:
Laloosh":3nfm7uof said:
Marvin49":3nfm7uof said:
Um....no. ;-)

:lol:

And true to all this.

And even if it wasn't true, are there really fans out there who hate a team enough to root against their own team?

FWIW I didn't vote because the answer for 9ers and Cards fans is obvious, and skews the results.

Well, I voted for the 9ers because AZ is the better team. I'll root for you whiny bastards for a week but that's where I draw the line ;)

Go Niners!

drdiags

Reaction score
I voted 9ers. It keeps the division tight and puts all teams in the division on notice that no one should be thinking this season will be a cake walk. It surely will energize the 9ers fans keeping the back and forth on the fan forums full of piss and vinegar which I guess is a good thing?

It will be interesting to see how the division looks at the quarter turn.

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
chris98251":3uxf91xd said:
This is like asking which eye you want poked out, left or right.

If 1 of those eyes barely worked, you poke that one out.

The Ninnies suck so Im gonna be rooting for them, or against the Cards. ...

rlkats

Reaction score
Well I will never support another team. So.

I want my niners to win (but do not think they will) maybe this will silence ringless for a week.

Second. Hawks fans. All is ok now Kam came back. So there is no way in hell they lose another game. He was the missing link correct. So why hope the niners win? Your team is unstopable.

Laloosh

Reaction score
rlkats":3v2uyyy8 said:

I want my niners to win (but do not think they will) maybe this will silence ringless for a week.

Second. Hawks fans. All is ok now Kam came back. So there is no way in hell they lose another game. He was the missing link correct. So why hope the niners win? Your team is unstopable.

You've been a little more salty as of late, rlkats. Need a hug?

rlkats

Reaction score
Laloosh":5zm7ey4y said:
rlkats":5zm7ey4y said:

You've been a little more salty as of late, rlkats. Need a hug?

Hahaha. Ya sure why not. Lol.