Cleveland Guardians @ Seattle Mariners, Mar 30-Apr 2

Chapow

Reaction score
Nobody is having a tantrum. It's called watching the same nonsense over & over & over..... Maybe YOU enjoy lifeless Seattle Mariners home games where they make every opposing starter look like an All-Star, I prefer actually winning & scoring runs. How many more times will our SP give up 1 run & take the loss? Obviously you are totally fine with it & the ownership loves you.

All you do is throw tantrums and complain. You're like the weirdest fan ever. You seem like you genuinely HATE the team and never enjoy a single second of M's baseball even when things are going their way and they're playing well.

I just don't get it. If they make you so miserable, why on earth would you keep subjecting yourself to this?

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Also for those arguing Julio shouldn’t bat lead off, I think analytics show that your lead off hitter gets so many more at bats than the next guy.

balakoth

Reaction score
Got my bobblehead... game was trash though..... I know its game three but GD!!!

balakoth

Reaction score
Also for those arguing Julio shouldn’t bat lead off, I think analytics show that your lead off hitter gets so many more at bats than the next guy.
Im good with JR at Leadoff... got gifted 2 hits today but still no one behind him did SHIT

balakoth

Reaction score
A ton of horrible approaches to AB’s.
Too much swinging at shit, and looking at pitches right down the middle.
Gilbert threw one bad pitch. Deserved a better outcome.

Games like this is why you needed to go get a couple of quality FA bats instead of going cheap.

They needed this game as you are likely not going to win with Marco “batting practice” Gonzalez going tomorrow.
From the field view at home side 121 row 6...... He was still throwing some meaters.... IM surprised he didnt get lit up more..

Then we got castillo throwing his sinker which is a dead give HR.... sliders the rest of way... gravy... why does it take them so long to figure it out over a batter based on hits

balakoth

Reaction score
A ton of horrible approaches to AB’s.
Too much swinging at shit, and looking at pitches right down the middle.
Gilbert threw one bad pitch. Deserved a better outcome.

Games like this is why you needed to go get a couple of quality FA bats instead of going cheap.

They needed this game as you are likely not going to win with Marco “batting practice” Gonzalez going tomorrow.
Our FA bats we got hve proven to be great and standard... they arent producing now.. but again its also game three.... I cant get as worked up as some of you

Crizilla

Reaction score
If JP and Wong are just going to keep weakly popping out then......

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
And Marco blows yet another lead…..
Remind me again why he is pitching before Kirby?

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Clutch pinch hit situation for La Stella... Not

What a joke. 2-0 and he lets a slider down the plate go by. Wtf this guy doing here?

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Wow these guys can't do anything right. Basic fundamentals out the window.

Terrible coaching. Terrible decisions by Dip-oh-no. Wasted off-season.

All around dumpster fire of a franchise and organization

Chapow

Reaction score
Wow these guys can't do anything right. Basic fundamentals out the window.

Terrible coaching. Terrible decisions by Dip-oh-no. Wasted off-season.

All around dumpster fire of a franchise and organization

Good Lord, it's game 4 out of 162. This dumpster fire of a franchise and organization won 90 games each of the past 2 seasons, and just went to the playoffs and won a playoff series 6 months ago.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Good Lord, it's game 4 out of 162. This dumpster fire of a franchise and organization won 90 games each of the past 2 seasons, and just went to the playoffs and won a playoff series 6 months ago.
So? They still haven't won anything. The fans that defend this garbage product is exactly why we've never gone to a world series.

Servais needs to go. He doesnt have this team locked in. So many simple mistakes.

Buckle up boys, it's going to be a rough season. But that's ok, they're the Ms and we love them. They won 90 games last year. Yay

Chapow

Reaction score
So? They still haven't won anything. The fans that defend this garbage product is exactly why we've never gone to a world series.

Servais needs to go. He doesnt have this team locked in. So many simple mistakes.

Buckle up boys, it's going to be a rough season. But that's ok, they're the Ms and we love them. They won 90 games last year. Yay

Cool story.

I just disagree that a 90 win team is a dumpster fire. Seems pretty irrational to me. Kinda like how firing a manager 4 games into a season after back to back 90 win seasons is pretty irrational.

I'm disappointed in the off season too, FYI. Looks like pretty much the same team, but just with a few different faces. Sure doesn't look like they closed that gap any between us and the top teams.