Colby Parkinson and Deejay Dallas

Jerhawk

Reaction score
I absolutely loved the performance from these two young men today, both of whom are in their third seasons.

For Colby Parkinson, it was great to see him catch that contested pass early in the game for the first score, finishing the day with 5 catches for 36 yards. It's nice to see this big guy get involved more towards the end of his third season as a pro. His large frame and run blocking should hopefully give the team confidence to sign him to a second contract. I believe he can be a valuable player for this team in the future.

Deejay Dallas also had a tremendous game today, finishing with 7 rushes for 43 yards, 6.1 YPC, as well as 3 catches for 55 yards, leading the team in receiving yards, most of which coming on the 41 yard improvised shovel pass from Geno in the 2nd quarter. I really like having him as a change of pace back behind Walker, and he did a great job today of bringing some power and downhill running, really finishing off his runs with some power. I would like to see him potentially get stronger a bit more in the off-season, nothing too crazy, just some overall lower body strength, and potentially be a short yardage back for this team going forward.

All in all, I wanted to highlight these two guys who are wrapping up their third seasons with the Seahawks. I can see both of them contributing next season and beyond.

Go Seahawks