Commies @ Cowpokes

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
I probably won't watch this one, since I don't care much and will be going to a family dinner, but the moderation team seems to like these posted in this sub forum, so I will oblige them by getting it started.

I guess go Commies, embarrass the Cowgirls. IDC that much, but that could be fun to watch.

pmedic920

Reaction score
I probably won't watch this one, since I don't care much and will be going to a family dinner, but the moderation team seems to like these posted in this sub forum, so I will oblige them by getting it started.

I guess go Commies, embarrass the Cowgirls. IDC that much, but that could be fun to watch.
You’re not “obliging” anyone actually.
You are however completely welcome to post this type of thread here as it is the appropriate place.

OP
OP
SeAhAwKeR4life

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
This will probably be the best game of the day, unless we can beat SF. The East plays each other tough and the Commies are sometimes good, if they don't cough it up.

RiverDog

Reaction score
A long time ago back in the 60's and 10-15 years before the birth of the Hawks, I used to be a Cowboys fan. But ever since Jerry Jones bought the team then fired Tom Landry without even having the guts to tell him face-to-face and leaving Landry to find out via the media, they are the only team that I root for to lose except if it's necessary for our own welfare.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
A long time ago back in the 60's and 10-15 years before the birth of the Hawks, I used to be a Cowboys fan. But ever since Jerry Jones bought the team then fired Tom Landry without even having the guts to tell him face-to-face and leaving Landry to find out via the media, they are the only team that I root for to lose except if it's necessary for our own welfare.
I never heard that story. I wasn't alive back then, but still. So Jerry's ALWAYS been a weasel faced weasel, ehh?

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Some of my friends here were fans of Cowboys too. I was too until we got the team. but the Landry story is true and the other friends turned into Carolina Panther fans. I always will have a distaste for the americas team and mile high denver since they were the only game on tv when we were in the AFC.

RiverDog

Reaction score
I never heard that story. I wasn't alive back then, but still. So Jerry's ALWAYS been a weasel faced weasel, ehh?
Actually, I mis stated the story. Landry found out unofficially from club president Tex Schram a day before Jones told Landry in person.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Same story. I grew up in Texas. Big fan of the Cowboys, naturally. Danny White, Ed “Too Tall” Jones, Tony Dorsett.

And came in too late for the early Super Bowl victories. Left before the new era victories.

Hated the way they dealt with Landry, and wrote of the NFL for many years.

When I decided to pay attention to it again, I was living in Seattle, so the Hawks made sense.

Went to my first NFL game with my Eagles fan buddy at the Clink.

Still hate all things Cowboys and Texas.

PateratoWilson

Reaction score
Jesus, is Romo dating Dak? I swear he has a chubby talking about Prescott.
Truly decided to watch the mandatory Planes, Trains, and Automobiles instead watch the first half plus of this game… I hear Dolly’s still got nice tots.

xray

Reaction score
But what if those Motherphukers go really deep in post season ? It could happen...they don't look bad at all . imo

xray

Reaction score
that pick 6 looked fishy

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Truly decided to watch the mandatory Planes, Trains, and Automobiles instead watch the first half plus of this game… I hear Dolly’s still got nice tots.
Her body would kill a lot of humans still. Holy Moly....Batman and Robin...and Ironman...and Thor. And All the Hobbits.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
My goodness does Dallas look good. They are playing some great football of late. Not looking forward to that matchup.

Latest posts