Darrell Taylor, why he struggled?

Fade

Reaction score
Everytime I read your post, the conclusion is FIRE PETE and JODI or however you spells her name.
Nope.

It's just football analysis you just don't want to here. I call a ball a ball, and a strike a strike.

The front 7 is poorly coached and a lot of guys are placed in positions and schemes they shouldn't be playing. Unoptimal. Technique is sloppy, they are easily read by the opponent to boot in what they are doing. Hell, they still were struggling with their run fits at the end of the year, which is a huge red flag. The defensive coaching staff needs to be cleaned out. The problems are only getting worse as the years go on.

You can't refute this, so you pullout the Fire Pete dog whistle in hopes to rally the troops and dismiss the facts, as you have no real comeback.

OP
OP
toffee

toffee

Reaction score
Nope.

It's just football analysis you just don't want to here. I call a ball a ball, and a strike a strike.

The front 7 is poorly coached and a lot of guys are placed in positions and schemes they shouldn't be playing. Unoptimal. Technique is sloppy, they are easily read by the opponent to boot in what they are doing. Hell, they still were struggling with their run fits at the end of the year, which is a huge red flag. The defensive coaching staff needs to be cleaned out. The problems are only getting worse as the years go on.

You can't refute this, so you pullout the Fire Pete dog whistle in hopes to rally the troops and dismiss the facts, as you have no real comeback.
You are right about no comeback, when it comes to real football stuff, I am out of my depth. Therefore I post to get answers and learn