Deshaun Watson OUT this Sunday

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score

hedgehawk

Reaction score
Is this a good or bad thing? We’ve seen the talent Watson has, but that was a couple years ago. Been pretty bad since his allegations and trade.

sutz

Reaction score
Anecdotally, our record against backups kinda sucks. :LOL:

Regardless, we'll need to bring our A game Sunday, maybe our A+ game. I just hope our O-line can come together. Too much roster churn there.

rcaido

Reaction score
I think the storyline is will the offensive line hold up to the Browns passrush. Will the Seahawks D feast on PJ walker.

Both teams will probably have to run the ball more. Whoever has the least turnover will probably win.

Geno is way better than Walker so we should win this game.

kidhawk

Reaction score
I know, I know, we always seem to put up a nose pincher against backups, but this guy hasn't really done much of anything statistically. He has won 2 games, but I'd say that has far more to do with the rush attack than his arm. Our run defense has been stout. Obviously Nwosu being out will make this game a huge test to see if we can keep that up, but I think we can and if we do, I'm not really afraid of what PJ Walker's arm can do to us.

knownone

Reaction score
We're a better match-up for the Browns than the Niners. This game will come down to whether we can block Myles Garret. If we can, It'll look similar to the Cardinals game.

PJ Walker is not good.