Deshaun Watson OUT this Sunday

chris98251

Reaction score
I know, I know, we always seem to put up a nose pincher against backups, but this guy hasn't really done much of anything statistically. He has won 2 games, but I'd say that has far more to do with the rush attack than his arm. Our run defense has been stout. Obviously Nwosu being out will make this game a huge test to see if we can keep that up, but I think we can and if we do, I'm not really afraid of what PJ Walker's arm can do to us.
Yeah and that is what is said every time we make that back up or unknown look like he is a Pro Bowler for a game. I do know we tend to sit back and let these guys try to beat us versus throwing the Kitchen Sink at them and using our best to make their day hell. Always baffled me why we do that.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Yeah and that is what is said every time we make that back up or unknown look like he is a Pro Bowler for a game. I do know we tend to sit back and let these guys try to beat us versus throwing the Kitchen Sink at them and using our best to make their day hell. Always baffled me why we do that.

This is not like a Dalton or someone with no games under his belt. He's shown himself in 2 games already and he has 3 INT and 0 TD to go with about a 50% completion rate.

It's our offense vs their defense that will decide this thing for us.

Rat

Reaction score
Damn, Ive been waiting all year to see us put some hits on him. They could have been 30 seconds after the whistle for all I care. It's an embarrassment that he's not rotting in jail. I genuinely would have found a new favorite team had we signed him.

Looks like The Darnold is going to be under center for the Niners this week against the Bengals. Could be a great opportunity for us.